Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ww's Naughty Boy Step

Man_Walking_Dog

ive had 1 indescretion point against me for 8 years. not a clue who i upset or what i did to get it. can any of the mods give me any details other than i was a dick ? anyway,1 point fror 8 years, and counting. who can beat that ?

ive only been a member for about five minutes and i cant post live now , til someone vets it.

because i think i said if we are gonna lose the next civil war against waves of suicide bombers (there were two in a week iirc) then i'd rather the russians and chinese premptively invade and do what they force us to do instead until they get bored and go back.

its a somewhat 'wacky' pov , i admit. but probably makes more sense than continually [figurativly] genuflecting towards terrorists and not believing the people that warn (or split, grass , whatever) about them.

werent really directing it at anyone in particular.

the post didnt get deleted or owt though. theres some kind of weird red mark against the post though.

a bit of a weird one , but i dunno how these things go. i cant see no one suing me over it , however.

• Members

e2e4 - you just cost me a tenner. I had a bet with a fellow WWayer that you wouldn't come up with one single post during 2017 which was completely understandable.

Think before you type in future eh? I do not want to find out that you and he have conspired for a fiver apiece.

• Site Supporter

ive only been a member for about five minutes and i cant post live now , til someone vets it.

because i think i said if we are gonna lose the next civil war against waves of suicide bombers (there were two in a week iirc) then i'd rather the russians and chinese premptively invade and do what they force us to do instead until they get bored and go back.

its a somewhat 'wacky' pov , i admit. but probably makes more sense than continually [figurativly] genuflecting towards terrorists and not believing the people that warn (or split, grass , whatever) about them.

the post didnt get deleted or owt though. theres some kind of weird red mark against the post though.

a bit of a weird one , but i dunno how these things go. i cant see no one suing me over it , however.

not really.

Which mod keeps okaying your posts though? Have you got mates on the inside at Modland? Edited by MickyD

I'd prefer Chinese - better food; but on reflection the women have smaller busters so . . . ?

Perhaps both, as you say.

Poor do when a man can't express his political views/wishes without fear of censorship.

Booooooooo

Which mod keeps okaying your posts though? Have you got mates on the inside at Modland?

I dont know. No I dont.

And i dont see what folk see , i just read what gets said , if its summat i dont get , ill ask or find out myself . Most of it is popular culture , so it's usually not tough find out;- "internet , what is game of thrones ?". Failing that , move on to the next thing .. Maybe other folk do different things.

i write like i talk, it might be very start-stop. but i dont hear it.

i dont have spellcheck or autocaps on on me phone , either, which might make it 'worse' , but at least then it's me doing it if i spell or get a word wrong.

i use lowercase "i's" a lot because uppercase ones sometimes look like lowercase L in certain fonts, and -to me- it looks daft. eg,-

https://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?t=4004

even now here with this thread, someone else started it, i replied with what happened to me and why i think it happened . i thought thats what folk are supposed to do.

With an effortpoast like this, it'll probably be worse and hard to follow.. But when i reference a pop culture event or summat in a single line probably with the link to some page on the internet , folk still moan , so i dunno.

I'm not that bothered , i dont run it . 'its been sorted' is all i really know. which is similar to what the (first?) poster said in this thread.

____

• Site Supporter

I dont know. No I dont.

And i dont see what folk see , i just read what gets said , if its summat i dont get , ill ask or find out myself . Most of it is popular culture , so it's usually not tough find out;- "internet , what is game of thrones ?". Failing that , move on to the next thing .. Maybe other folk do different things.

i write like i talk, it might be very start-stop. but i dont hear it.

i dont have spellcheck or autocaps on on me phone , either, which might make it 'worse' , but at least then it's me doing it if i spell or get a word wrong.

i use lowercase "i's" a lot because uppercase ones sometimes look like lowercase L in certain fonts, and -to me- it looks daft. eg,-

https://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?t=4004

even now here with this thread, someone else started it, i replied with what happened to me and why i think it happened . i thought thats what folk are supposed to do.

With an effortpoast like this, it'll probably be worse and hard to follow.. But when i reference a pop culture event or summat in a single line probably with the link to some page on the internet , folk still moan , so i dunno.

I'm not that bothered , i dont run it . 'its been sorted' is all i really know. which is similar to what the (first?) poster said in this thread.

____

Pardon?

• Moderators

Fucking loads of people post stuff I've got no intension of even skim reading. This part of the site is on its arse.

I deleted the post in question, despite claims to the contrary, you can see the reaction to it only.

I will if we can do, if not wear it with pride.

fair do's. i was just wondering what i earned it for thats all. now that it seems most of the board has a  warning for one thing or another ive lost my elite "bad to the bone" feeling.

mwd, ex mod abuser.

Edited by Man_Walking_Dog

• Members

fair do's. i was just wondering what i earned it for thats all. now that it seems most of the board has a  warning for one thing or another ive lost my elite "bad to the bone" feeling.

mwd, ex mod abuser.

If I remember rightly, you stated that Gerald Cid was better than Hierro.