Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

44 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It was at the conference Kent. No billionaires. 

before he started a chant about the nhs of “not for sale not for sale”

again not sure who exactly has intimated the nhs is for sale other then jezza

chanting outside Westminster by a bunch of fuckwits with vacuums for lives is bad enough but the leader of a major political party being cheerleader to a chant about the nhs? And folk think this is ok behavior. 

Channel 4 documentary shown this week certainly made those allegations.

I strongly suspect with a majority the Tories will rapidly push increasing NHS competition and sell off.

The chant was good imo. It’s exactly what I’d want the Labour Party to be doing. The problem is then tweeting nonsense about a fair society not including billionaires. Attack those that abuse the system not just those who are successful. As ever with Corbyn it’s not the ideas as to how he presents them. 

12 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Boris talks bullshit though. He's demonstrated that already. And what happens once BJ leaves and the next Tory leader comes in? Don't trust them on the NHS sadly.

There is not a chance in hell that that the Tories would get away with selling the NHS, the Labour Party know that they can make political mileage from continually spouting this rubbish, sadly some fools believe it, most sensible folk can see right through it. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Channel 4 documentary shown this week certainly made those allegations.

I strongly suspect with a majority the Tories will rapidly push increasing NHS competition and sell off.

The chant was good imo. It’s exactly what I’d want the Labour Party to be doing. The problem is then tweeting nonsense about a fair society not including billionaires. Attack those that abuse the system not just those who are successful. As ever with Corbyn it’s not the ideas as to how he presents them. 

Again why wait until now to sell it off? They’ve had ample opportunity under strong tory governments before. Scaremongering 

chanting and cheerleading by a political leader is Pathetic in my opinion.  Utterly headscratchingly pathetic. He’s an old man for fuck sake. 

amazes me how people of supposed intelligence get sucked in by it all really.

I would’nt expect it at my company’s annual conference so why is it acceptable there. 

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

There is not a chance in hell that that the Tories would get away with selling the NHS, the Labour Party know that they can make political mileage from continually spouting this rubbish, sadly some fools believe it, most sensible folk can see right through it. 

There's plenty of fools who disagree with you. And plenty of those fools work for the NHS.

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Again why wait until now to sell it off? They’ve had ample opportunity under strong tory governments before. Scaremongering 

chanting and cheerleading by a political leader is Pathetic in my opinion.  Utterly headscratchingly pathetic. He’s an old man for fuck sake. 

amazes me how people of supposed intelligence get sucked in by it all really.

I would’nt expect it at my company’s annual conference so why is it acceptable there. 

Lock her up. Lock her up.

:)

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Lock her up. Lock her up.

:)

Agreed

its all horrific and just shows what modern politics has come to. Shambles with utter sheisters involved. 

jimmy krankie leading a pro independence rally in Scotland later on the same topic. 

heres hoping for an earthquake or something. 

Edited by Escobarp

40 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Agreed

its all horrific and just shows what modern politics has come to. Shambles with utter sheisters involved. 

jimmy krankie leading a pro independence rally in Scotland later on the same topic. 

I still think singing the red flag and calling each other comrade is massively counterproductive as well. They could do with leaving all that bollocks behind.

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

There's plenty of fools who disagree with you. And plenty of those fools work for the NHS.

Brainwashed by Jeremy. What’s more I expect Tories to run the economy better and be able to invest more into the NHS than labour. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Brainwashed by Jeremy. What’s more I expect Tories to run the economy better and be able to invest more into the NHS than labour. 

Not really. They've made a judgement by being on the front line for 30 odd years. You know best though obviously. By the way - we're supposed to be the patronising ones???

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Not really. They've made a judgement by being on the front line for 30 odd years. You know best though obviously. By the way - we're supposed to be the patronising ones???

Well let’s see if a Tory government run on a manifesto for privatisation of the nhs shall we, not a chance, rest easy. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

5 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Agreed

Why did she go dressed as Elton John ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50274334

She must be gutted JC isn’t backing her eh mate ?

I’m up here as we speak, quite amusing witnessing it....

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Another JC made up fact. 

Tory party to sell of the NHS. Utter codswallop. 

What does it matter if American companies have greater access to our market for medicines and supplies? Plenty of countries currently do and no body minds.

Precisely, some folk blinded by indoctrination. 

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Another JC made up fact. 

Tory party to sell of the NHS. Utter codswallop. 

What does it matter if American companies have greater access to our market for medicines and supplies? Plenty of countries currently do and no body minds.

He’s got so little to sell, he has no choice but to make stuff up

6 minutes ago, dave2980 said:

You mean he tells lies? Surely not, only conservatives tell lies 

Well what we do know is boris lives rent free in a lot of folks heads on here that’s for sure. And he is ruining lives with his lies. 

despicable character 

With regards to the Tories and the NHS it is frustrating to read so much ill informed stuff. In 2010 Cameron ran on basis of not reorganising or restructuring the NHS as it was at the time performing very well.

Less than a month after winning the election his government launched the biggest top down reorganisation ever. And it was of absolutely zero benefits to patients. The grand aim of it was to take millions of NHS staff eventually out of NHS employment and into the private sector. It completely fragmented the service and left GPs responsible for commissioning. A nonsensical decision.

But beyond that we’ve all read Boris front bench views on the NHS. We’ve seen what they are trying to do in secret. They won’t openly admit to it just like Cameron didn’t but it’s the Tory way. Lie and then decimate the NHS by a thousand cuts. Anyone who has been involved with it knows this. Headline promises or even spending commitments aren’t worth the paper they are written on.

26 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

With regards to the Tories and the NHS it is frustrating to read so much ill informed stuff. In 2010 Cameron ran on basis of not reorganising or restructuring the NHS as it was at the time performing very well.

Less than a month after winning the election his government launched the biggest top down reorganisation ever. And it was of absolutely zero benefits to patients. The grand aim of it was to take millions of NHS staff eventually out of NHS employment and into the private sector. It completely fragmented the service and left GPs responsible for commissioning. A nonsensical decision.

But beyond that we’ve all read Boris front bench views on the NHS. We’ve seen what they are trying to do in secret. They won’t openly admit to it just like Cameron didn’t but it’s the Tory way. Lie and then decimate the NHS by a thousand cuts. Anyone who has been involved with it knows this. Headline promises or even spending commitments aren’t worth the paper they are written on.

Aside of your general weirdness, how many millions of employees do you think can be taken out of the NHS?

5?

10?