Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Didn't twist anything, you asked about his ex wife's cancer. I'd simply confirmed that yes, he had an affair whilst his wife had been diagnosed with cancer. It wasn't alleged, it didn't need your caveat.

Which, 'serial shagger' or not, shows a certain lack of empathy on the part of the PM and certainly undermines any attempts by him to be have morality in his leadership.

What Mick was pointing out was quite how this has been quick to be swept under the carpet, whilst (even if you didn't agree with him o his politics you can't not be struck by the hypocrisy) Corybn would have been publicly lynched in the papers if he had been found to have done the same. This thread would have lit up like Bonfire night, instead we get an awful lot of dismissing it, following the lead of the National papers.

35 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Didn't twist anything, you asked about his ex wife's cancer. I'd simply confirmed that yes, he had an affair whilst his wife had been diagnosed with cancer. It wasn't alleged, it didn't need your caveat.

Which, 'serial shagger' or not, shows a certain lack of empathy on the part of the PM and certainly undermines any attempts by him to be have morality in his leadership.

What Mick was pointing out was quite how this has been quick to be swept under the carpet, whilst (even if you didn't agree with him o his politics you can't not be struck by the hypocrisy) Corybn would have been publicly lynched in the papers if he had been found to have done the same. This thread would have lit up like Bonfire night, instead we get an awful lot of dismissing it, following the lead of the National papers.

Boris hasn’t tried to claim personal morality.

Corbyn supports a bent creed which has killed 100-200m since inception.

• Site Supporter

The trouble with Boris is that he sees himself as the great Achilles, commanding his Myrmidon tory army. Fair maidens are his prize and shagging everything in sight is a right bestowed upon him for his fearless deeds. Even though he gets his Mum to ask Zeus to be on his side the mard cunt.

Hector, the Labour leader, is a devoted, family type but lacks the mercilessness of Achilles.

Therefore, he probably didn't fancy shoving LIttle Boris in his bald wife and has no moral compass telling him he's doing anything wrong.

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I was aware of her cancer. I wasn’t aware of the alleged affair hence the question.

Anyway, they split in 2018 and she was diagnosed in 2019 so it seems you misunderstood again.

15 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I was aware of her cancer. I wasn’t aware of the alleged affair hence the question.

Anyway, they split in 2018 and she was diagnosed in 2019 so it seems you misunderstood again.

So Boris isn't a cunt? 

Phew. Glad that's been cleared up.

34 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That’s clearly not what he’s saying. He’s clearing up a factually incorrect post from what I can see 

Fair enough, but again, sort of proves the original Twitterer's point.

He knows about his wife's cancer but has no clue that he's been shagging around for fucking decades.

Fact is he gets a free pass from the media.

Anyway, enough of this bickering. Its my birthday, so no fighting today. And also I've just got a call for a job interview with Universal Music totally out of the blue - I'll not get it, but it's nice to be wanted and that the CV is still doing its job in these worrying times.

Cheers y'all!

• Site Supporter
Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Anyway, enough of this bickering. Its my birthday, so no fighting today. And also I've just got a call for a job interview with Universal Music totally out of the blue - I'll not get it, but it's nice to be wanted and that the CV is still doing its job in these worrying times.

Cheers y'all!

You won’t get the job with that attitude you massive fucking merkin.

Go in there and nut the fuckers repeatedly until they give you the gig.

20 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Cheers y'all!

Good luck with it.

29 minutes ago, Spider said:

You won’t get the job with that attitude you massive fucking merkin.

Go in there and nut the fuckers repeatedly until they give you the gig.

You're right - feet at ten to two, head up and all that.

Imagine though fannying around with the back catalogues of Nirvana, The Stones, The Who, The Beatles....Mega-fucking-Deth, GnR and Chris Cornell all day.... its giving me sweaty palms just thinking about it.

5 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

You're right - feet at ten to two, head up and all that.

Imagine though fannying around with the back catalogues of Nirvana, The Stones, The Who, The Beatles....Mega-fucking-Deth, GnR and Chris Cornell all day.... its giving me sweaty palms just thinking about it.

Happy birthday pal, sharing it with the anniversary of my dad dying, I imagine we will both be having a few scoops tonight 🍻 🍷 

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Happy birthday pal, sharing it with the anniversary of my dad dying, I imagine we will both be having a few scoops tonight 🍻 🍷 

Dubonnet and lemonade all round

They don't call it 'the brain drain' for nowt...

The elite that live there aren't shit scared of losing what they've acquired, or are confident they'll recoup loss - so they vote socially rather than economically.

Unlike the provincial cap-wringing ghastly aspirational classes - kidding themselves the likes of Boris DePeffal Sulaiman Alexandre Pettigrew Johnson (born: New York City, U.S.A.) would micturate on them if they were to immolate.

Sir Khan anyone?

2019_3$largeimg09_Saturday_2019_10212410

Edited by Youri McAnespie