Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
26 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Thanks Rudy, Fun Prevention Officer just said "I thought it was a football forum" as she saw this picture pop up, it's hard work trying to convince her that the girl plays for Chelsea ladies

That’s me and I’m running for local MP 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Whats happened to the voters you mentioned in your pedantic fault-finding?

You told me you weren't talking about voters so I narrowed the question to what you WERE talking about....?

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I give up.

Is there not a test? Do you understand what happens when you vote in the UK? Yes...go ahead.

Not sure? Here's a 5 minute video, please watch it.

Turns out the people who banged on and on about this "Sovereignty" lark had no idea what it was all along.

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You told me you weren't talking about voters so I narrowed the question to what you WERE talking about....?

Thanks for clarifying. But why mention voters in the first place? Its difficult to keep up with you.

Anyway, to answer your question - MPs should stand by his Party regardless of what they say/do?  Short answer,  No. My comparison of football fans swapping allegiances basically said that.

The walk across the floor was for himself. Look at me I have morals and standards. Bollox!!

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Turns out the people who banged on and on about this "Sovereignty" lark had no idea what it was all along.

Well, I get people wanted to give liberal, city dwelling, affluent tossbags a bloody nose. 

I'm a bit surprised people don't understand the basics of our (really quite simple) political system.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Underpants said:

Thanks for clarifying. But why mention voters in the first place? Its difficult to keep up with you.

Anyway, to answer your question - MPs should stand by his Party regardless of what they say/do?  Short answer,  No. My comparison of football fans swapping allegiances basically said that.

The walk across the floor was for himself. Look at me I have morals and standards. Bollox!!

It is what it is.

Mounts said that. And he knows everything about everything and is always right. Apart from 99% of them time.

3 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Who was the most famous British MP who crossed the floor, twice?

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Underpants said:

So you were talking bollox then. Your football fan analogy is the exact opposite... Thanks for clarifying anyway.

Edited by Cheese

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Well, I get people wanted to give liberal, city dwelling, affluent tossbags a bloody nose. 

I'm a bit surprised people don't understand the basics of our (really quite simple) political system.

Wankers thought P*kis and Eastern European Gypsies would be deported - that's the uncomfortable truth. Some who voted leave, when questioned didn't even have that racist excuse, they couldn't even muster one reason. It's time to limit the franchise.