Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Early Red Dwarf is classic English Porridge-like comedy. Loved it from day one.

Big Bang is interesting owing to the strong female empowerment alongside the male geeks

You mean Kaley Cuoco?

Very empowering.

65723F21-5488-4855-822B-8035208B3406.jpeg

8 hours ago, Spider said:

You mean Kaley Cuoco?

Very empowering.

65723F21-5488-4855-822B-8035208B3406.jpeg

Bald as Kojak - it's a yes from me.

High navel though.

I don’t think my 11" member would suffice.

There's a thesis that most American sitcoms are crap as total losers always nob tidy women and live in nice apartments/houses.

As if that speccy midget could pull her ^. Rigsby never got a shag - that's why it's funny, they don't show it now, meaning Don Warrington's residuals have dried up, which is more real-life racist than Rigby's fictional buffoonery. 

3 hours ago, L/H White said:

should be gone this week

even his own rag has gone after him this morning

Should be, the list of his discretions grows daily, racism, bullying, corruption, law breaking, ineptness, all on his watch. Where are his supporters on here? 🤷

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Should be, the list of his discretions grows daily, racism, bullying, corruption, law breaking, ineptness, all on his watch. Where are his supporters on here? 🤷

List of (in)discretions or list of allegations?

6 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Bald as Kojak - it's a yes from me.

High navel though.

I don’t think my 11" member would suffice.

There's a thesis that most American sitcoms are crap as total losers always nob tidy women and live in nice apartments/houses.

As if that speccy midget could pull her ^. Rigsby never got a shag - that's why it's funny, they don't show it now, meaning Don Warrington's residuals have dried up, which is more real-life racist than Rigby's fictional buffoonery. 

High naval or low fanny? 

Fanny is a great word.

15 minutes ago, MickyD said:

List of (in)discretions or list of allegations?

Guilty of them all. Racism (numerous quotes, pickininies, etc and clearly Islamaphobia is rife in the party), bullying (several MPs outlining how whips have used blackmail and threatening to withdraw funding, Priti Patel allowed to remain in office), corruption (PPE contracts, illegally trying to save a bent colleague), law breaking (Downing street parties, cummingsgate, illegal use of donors money), ineptness (locking down too late, peppa pig speech, failure to sack ministers). That is just a few examples🤭

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You mean the almost worldwide energy price rises, supply chain issues and disease aren't only an issue in Britain?

Well I never.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You mean the almost worldwide energy price rises, supply chain issues and disease aren't only an issue in Britain?

Well I never.

It is a worldwide issue, and it's only going to get worse - folk will just need to get on with it and stop complaining

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It is a worldwide issue, and it's only going to get worse - folk will just need to get on with it and stop complaining

They will.

Not sure about it getting that much worse though. Unless Vlad does do his bit.

We might be on rationing soon enough. 

• Site Supporter

Bumblecunt will ride it all out again.

No doubt Sue Gray is currently taking delivery of a new Aston Martin and swallowing cupfuls of Johnson Jism as she signs off on her “report”.

’lessons to be learned…..blah waffle piffpaff…..mistakes made under extreme circumstances….heave barf wiffle…..genuine regret and sincere apologies….<sound of coins rattling>….PM working hard to restore confidence….shitfuckpisswankcunttwats…’