Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

To make it fair, next time you, Leigh White and Fannyelli want to argue, I'll type blindfolded and with one arm behind my back.

You thick twats 😄 🤣 😂 

It’ll be an improvement on your efforts this evening kidda 😆

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

OK, Mr EU "I've funded all the bomb chucker's motorways" 😄 

You’re only upset because you’re too scared to go to Ireland because they’ll glue your kneecaps to the Blarney Stone.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

You’re only upset because you’re too scared to go to Ireland because they’ll glue your kneecaps to the Blarney Stone.

I go twice a year mate, lovely people, though a bit like you village folk, years behind us lot 😄 

Check our shares chat pal, the biggie should be next week 😀 👍 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

I go twice a year mate, lovely people, though a bit like you village folk, years behind us lot 😄 

Check our shares chat pal, the biggie should be next week 😀 👍 

It better be because it’s had a tough week ☹️

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Winchester White said:

I couldn't believe it when I first went to Ireland in 2004 with work at their Dublin office and they told me it would take 3 hours at least to get to Athlone. It actually took nearer to 4 hours ffs.

Now that journey takes an hour and Athlone is unrecognisable to how it was back then, it is booming.

Yeah, but

• Site Supporter

Anyone who thinks the EU give a fuck about "striking a Deal" at this point is fucking barmy. We're a population of 65 million with a GDP of ~$3Trillion, while the EU is a combined Union of 450 million with a GDP of ~$19Trillion. That's what we are now - a minor player - regardless of how loud the deluded flag-wavers proclaim we're the greatest country on the planet, whilst simultaneously moaning about how our population is full of snowflakes and scroungers. Neither are our coastal waters filled with rare magic fish that can only be found around the British Isles.

9 hours ago, Cheese said:

Anyone who thinks the EU give a fuck about "striking a Deal" at this point is fucking barmy. We're a population of 65 million with a GDP of ~$3Trillion, while the EU is a combined Union of 450 million with a GDP of ~$19Trillion. That's what we are now - a minor player - regardless of how loud the deluded flag-wavers proclaim we're the greatest country on the planet, whilst simultaneously moaning about how our population is full of snowflakes and scroungers. Neither are our coastal waters filled with rare magic fish that can only be found around the British Isles.

What a tit you are. 

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Winchester White said:

You mean the approach our Government agreed with and signed up to in the oven ready deal?

Boris is playing a game here. I just hope it doesn't end up biting us on the arse. 

Wouldn't that be an agreement both sides signed?

Neither of whom seem to want to give too much. Yet.

Game playing isn't exactly one sided is it, but of course its always our lot being cunts.

• Members
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Wouldn't that be an agreement both sides signed?

Neither of whom seem to want to give too much. Yet.

Game playing isn't exactly one sided is it, but of course its always our lot being cunts.

Correct. They view only through blue tinged, star shaped spectacles.

All jockeying for position as anyone with half a brain can clearly see. The EU are famous for brinksmanship. When it comes the other way, they don't like it up em.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Is that the same EU who paid for every motorway in Ireland ? 

Thick cunt being premature yet again 😄 🤣 😂 

They paid for most.

If you’re going to pick me up on something, try telling me what advantages we have on leaving.

Remember, it has to be something we didn’t have before we left. So no wriggly squirmy wormy answers. You’re a fact fan. Let’s have em

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

They paid for most.

If you’re going to pick me up on something, try telling me what advantages we have on leaving.

Remember, it has to be something we didn’t have before we left. So no wriggly squirmy wormy answers. You’re a fact fan. Let’s have em

I'm on the piss and winding you up twatty .

Will respond tomorrow with facts, in the meantime, get a life 😉 and enjoy it