Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bwfc 0-4 Wolves

gonzo

Birmingham and Reading lose next week and we win/draw and on paper given the last game fixtures we'd be fave to overtake them, but given our home form and lack goals that's not a given.

That's a litle positive if Barnsley results go against us too

Edited by Didledee

Playing two up front and opening the game up against a good side is nonsense. Parkinson got it hugely wrong. And all those who say we are too negative need to just look at this game to see why.

they were just far better than us that's why they are top and we are near the bottom. I actually thought we had some good moments but give up watching when they got the fourth. Next week is massive Burton can probably see a way out now. If we don't turn up next week I would pot parky before the forest game. I expected to lose today so not to disappointed but if we fold at Burton I'll be fucking fuming. Coywm

Can't agree with that personally. We are poor, no doubt. But we haven't thrown the towel in, as shown by the 2nd half at Barnsley and the 1st half today. Be honest, that was as good a performance as any this season until 2 poor goals killed the game. The last half hour was irrelevant, but as it happens we drew it 0-0, Where do you get that they know they are going down when arguably they only need to win 1 out of 2 winnable games to stay up?

Started well for 15, but as usual goal down and we looked flat and void left of any ideas.

Goalies fault for first? Looked a soft parry out for me. Get to half time at 1-0 and we were still in it, but my god, a second half of absolute dog shite.

Left on 70. Form is abysmal, let's hope Barnsley don't win Tuesday and then it's a 2 game season.

If we go down, the first 11 and the last 6, so 17 without a win, we don't really deserve anything else do we ?

• Site Supporter

i only saw the second half.

team gave up in the second half, could of been  the worst ever home defeat at the macron.

this team has no heart or tactics, put this down to the manager .

so get rid now whilst we have a chance of staying up.

god forbid we lose next week , bolton fans falling out with each other isn't a pretty sight

Edited by victor meldrew

Can't agree with that personally. We are poor, no doubt. But we haven't thrown the towel in, as shown by the 2nd half at Barnsley and the 1st half today. Be honest, that was as good a performance as any this season until 2 poor goals killed the game. The last half hour was irrelevant, but as it happens we drew it 0-0, Where do you get that they know they are going down when arguably they only need to win 1 out of 2 winnable games to stay up?

It’s just the feeling. Everything feels flat, and to be honest we went through the motions today. Bright start then it was plain sailing for Wolves. Don’t think our players believe we are staying up. Might be wrong but it’s hard to see belief when intensity fades so quickly.

Yes Wolves are a good side. But I’m struggling to see where our goals come from to beat Burton and Forest. Feel the momentum has just completely slipped away.

Edited by bwfcfan5

I'm back in darwen sat in my garden drinking heavily, contamplating a trip to the Stanley next season ????????????????????????

Thanks heavens for beer!

It’s just the feeling. Everything feels flat, and to be honest we went through the motions today. Bright start then it was plain sailing for Wolves. Don’t think our players believe we are staying up. Might be wrong but it’s hard to see belief when intensity fades so quickly.

Yes Wolves are a good side. But I’m struggling to see where our goals come from to beat Burton and Forest. Feel the momentum has just completely slipped away.

Fair comments, I just don't judge us today. I feel more optimistic about where the goals come from now if we keep morais in the team (should have scored from at least 1 of his excellent free kicks) We have finally ditched Vela and significantly got ameobi down the middle so that ALF isn't alone, that's where our chances will come. Ameobi again outstanding 1st half hour or so, it gives me hope.

Granted I’m still utterly fucked off from today’s game seeing them cunts dick swinging, but I’m struggling to feel the love for Alnwick on the player of the season thread.

We’ve conceded a shit load of goals and soft ones at that. Yes the defence plays it’s part but player of the season not for me.

Granted I’m still utterly fucked off from today’s game seeing them cunts dick swinging, but I’m struggling to feel the love for Alnwick on the player of the season thread.

We’ve conceded a shit load of goals and soft ones at that. Yes the defence plays it’s part but player of the season not for me.

We dont have a player of the season

They have all been shit

Beevers is going to get destroyed by dyer, sorrdell and bent next week.

He’s such a league 1 player, no pace, no composure on the ball, very heavy in possession, and this season he’s been beaten in the air on numerous of occasions.

It’s not all down to him, but I feel that he kind of epitomises the whole team, a team with no technique, and no pace.

He’s such a league 1 player, no pace, no composure on the ball, very heavy in possession, and this season he’s been beaten in the air on numerous of occasions.

It’s not all down to him, but I feel that he kind of epitomises the whole team, a team with no technique, and no pace.

The problems are mainly in front of him. No pace up front. Nobody to make it stick. A very limited and slow midfield. No real ability apart from a 1 in 10 Ameobi. No goals in midfield either. Beevers and Wheater are average players but not the main issue we have. No goals in the side.

Today’s result was to be expected. Was pinching myself after 10 minutes, is this really happening?

After that the class shone through.

Crowd was fab for an hour, loved drowning them out!

On the subject of Robinson, I like him, he’s a great prospect, but he was poor today.

Not seen any goal replays but I was already cussing him as lethargic in the build up to their third goal.

Still all to play for so stop ur moaning.

You also forgot to add NO MONEY!!