Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Our next manager

gonzo

3 hours ago, Steejay said:

Parky on garden leave, Gary Bowyer interim until end of season.

Saw Gary Bowyer the other day in the printers in Culcheth, think he's doing a degree at the moment,  would be a decent choice. Alternativeley wouldn't mind Mark Warburton, but doubt he'd come.

Lennon is available !!! 

That was not a serious suggestion !!! 

Just give David Lee a chance . If it doesn't work out he can go back to the youth management .

David's team play open expansive football , something that I've not seen for many years watching the wanderers..maybe the last time was the jay jay,  youri, Ivan years 

Surely we deserve some decent footie,  it must be our turn again soon  

Edited by Nottm_Wanderer
Typo error

12 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

He's a C U N T because he's a stubborn Fucker who won't set up a team to win, his tactics are shit and if I wanna call him a C U N T, that's my prerogative! Blokes a cunt.

I would guess you are a much bigger cunt than Parky. 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Looks looks most of us are CUNTS then.....cunt!

No just you. 

There is a world of difference between being a football manager who is sadly out of his depth but who through an incredibly difficult period for the club has remained dignified and being a cunt. Why you find it nesecary to dismiss him as a cunt is beyond me. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Have you had a word with a few others on here as well, probably not.

But will i get my violin out for Parkinson and the difficult circumstances he has to work in...... not a fucking chance, blokes a cunt!

So why is he a cunt ? I agree out of his depth but why a cunt ? 

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Coyle was a cunt 

Coyle provided almost a season of wonderful football and until that 'cunt' Evans (now he was and always will be a cunt) crippled Holden we were doing great. After that he fucked up big time and ruined us financially.

Would I rather watch a Coyle team than Parkinson side - without a doubt

2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Coyle provided almost a season of wonderful football and until that 'cunt' Evans (now he was and always will be a cunt) crippled Holden we were doing great. After that he fucked up big time and ruined us financially.

Would I rather watch a Coyle team than Parkinson side - without a doubt

Exactly ruined us financially (although he didn’t sign the cheques)

he wore shorts 

and West Brom was enough 

cunt 

11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Without repeating what a lot have posted on here in the last 24 hours. Look through the Reading thread and this thread and you might get the gist. 

You obviously arn't keen on the word cunt, so just for you I will change it to say Parkinson is a TWAT!  

Parkinson comes across as decent grounded bloke. There is nothing in his CV that suggests he is good enough at this level. The last few weeks it has become clear that even allowing for the difficulties facing the club we are not doing well enough. 

If answering a question honestly about the fans reaction last night makes him a twat or a cunt then so be it. The young lad was knackered. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Megson, Freedman & Lennon were far bigger cunts than Parky could ever be. As a man I think he's sound & has given it everything he's got....unfortunately he's just massively out of his depth at this level.

Agree. Unfortunately this constant referencing other teams' squad costs, referees etc is doing him no favours. Nor is claiming we're playing well when it's clearly not true.

We can all empathise with his plight, but sympathy wears thin in the end.

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Proper Cunt-off tonight IN cuntsville.

Coyle - Proper cunt

Johnny Evans - 1st class cunt

Freedman - just a shit CUNT

Megson - Horrible ginger cunt

Parkinson - is he decent chap? Dunno? But he is a tactically inept CUNT and as the majority are agreed, the CUNTS out of his depth.

Sweaty Ken - Dodgy, chancer, sweaty tank-top wearing CUNT.

We really could do with someone who isn't a CUNT..... or a TWAT.

:D

I'm not sure David Lee is a cunt, but he reminds me of Wayne Sleep so could readily achieve cunt-dom.