Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Random social media stuff

Zico

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

My point is it’s a pointless thing to do. What does it actually achieve? Absolutely fuck all. So save the “much more point to it than like my video” Because there really isn’t. 

Her horrific speech at this event (give it a watch if you haven't) has drawn in all sorts of complaints. She's received complaints across the board from organisations such as the Autism society and the Muslim Council of Britain. And today she's just been banned from Twitter. I wouldn't say that's achieving absolutely fuck all- but you go ahead and believe that. 

Yes there's loads of shite on social media- but even if this hadn't achieved something- raising awareness when people express fucked up views is always important. 

As for TMJs comment on this raising her profile- I'll let the Twitter ban answer that one. She's now got less of a platform. 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Her horrific speech at this event (give it a watch if you haven't) has drawn in all sorts of complaints. She's received complaints across the board from organisations such as the Autism society and the Muslim Council of Britain. And today she's just been banned from Twitter. I wouldn't say that's achieving absolutely fuck all- but you go ahead and believe that. 

Yes there's loads of shite on social media- but even if this hadn't achieved something- raising awareness when people express fucked up views is always important. 

As for TMJs comment on this raising her profile- I'll let the Twitter ban answer that one. She's now got less of a platform. 

Thanks for your permission to believe what I want I really appreciate it 

i wouldn't ever choose to watch anything or read anything she posts tbh. 

she’s a poisonous witch. I don’t need to watch any video to know that. Clearly you and a lot of folk do. ooooh a twitter ban. That will cleanse her views and those of her followers. The world is saved. 

good job all 👍🏼

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Thanks for your permission to believe what I want I really appreciate it 

i wouldn't ever choose to watch anything or read anything she posts tbh. 

she’s a poisonous witch. I don’t need to watch any video to know that. Clearly you and a lot of folk do. ooooh a twitter ban. That will cleanse her views and those of her followers. The world is saved. 

good job all 👍🏼

You're welcome fella

haha. I never implied the world saved- I just said a Twitter ban didn't match up with your point that the video achieved 'absolutely fuck all'. 

You will never cleanse her views and those of her followers, but you can try and limit the next generation of bigots. 

For parents of children with special needs or people with autism, and for Muslims, the twitter ban will mean a lot. It sends a message that people and organisations will stand beside them when they are victims of hate crime- and as a commie bastard snowflake- I think it's important we do that. 

Edited by London Wanderer

18 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

You're welcome fella

haha. I never implied the world saved- I just said a Twitter ban didn't match up with your point that the video achieved 'absolutely fuck all'. 

You will never cleanse her views and those of her followers, but you can try and limit the next generation of bigots. 

For parents of children with special needs or people with autism, and for Muslims, the twitter ban will mean a lot. It sends a message that people and organisations will stand beside them when they are victims of hate crime- and as a commie bastard snowflake- I think it's important we do that. 

My best mates kid has severe autism. Do I think Katie Hopkins twitter ban has enhanced his life in any way? No and I will bet you anything you want that it’s not and nor will it  

Before social media how was hate preached? Or is hate and racism and the like only been around since twitter and Facebook etc? If people want to preach hate they will do so via whatever medium they can. 

Anyway I repeat it’s a stupid fucking prank and he’s done it for his own self Promotion Ultimately. He’s also a krank 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

My best mates kid has severe autism. Do I think Katie Hopkins twitter ban has enhanced his life in any way? No and I will bet you anything you want that it’s not and nor will it  

Before social media how was hate preached? Or is hate and racism and the like only been around since twitter and Facebook etc? If people want to preach hate they will do so via whatever medium they can. 

Anyway I repeat it’s a stupid fucking prank and he’s done it for his own self Promotion Ultimately. He’s also a krank 

Paragraph after paragraph of opinion about a video he hasn't even watched. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

You have contributed to raising her profile. Fuck all to do with a Twitter ban, as plenty of us don't bother with it, but she's now back on here!

Fuck the bitch.

It made her look a cunt. 

Good work fella 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

How do you make a cunt look like a cunt when they are already widely known to be and seen as a cunt?

pointless 

I have to agree. I did watch it out of curiosity and she is a full on racist bitch which we all knew anyway. Hopefully she will never be heard or seen of again in any form of media.

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

How do you make a cunt look like a cunt when they are already widely known to be and seen as a cunt?

pointless 

Maybe. She makes a living being a cunt, no harm in getting it out there to a wider audience. 

Hopefully being off twitter will starve her of the attention she needs. 

Bad thing is we won’t see Danny Dyer taking the piss if her any more 

Edited by mickbrown

Just now, Winchester White said:

I have to agree. I did watch it out of curiosity and she is a full on racist bitch which we all knew anyway. Hopefully she will never be heard or seen of again in any form of media.

She is utter scum and her ilk have no place on this earth. 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Maybe. She makes a living being a cunt, no harm in getting it out there to a wider audience. 

But Vilifying her will simply garner more support for her. We’ve seen it a million times with various folk. She will still make a living doing it. 

I just think it was an absolute waste of time and was driven not by the motive to expose her but to try and enhance his own profile thus profiting by association with her name. 

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

But Vilifying her will simply garner more support for her. We’ve seen it a million times with various folk. She will still make a living doing it. 

I just think it was an absolute waste of time and was driven not by the motive to expose her but to try and enhance his own profile thus profiting by association with her name. 

These fuckers are lost without social media. She’ll soon fuck back off under her rock. Her earning potential has took a right kick in the bollocks

Edited by mickbrown

Just now, mickbrown said:

These fuckers are lost without social media. She’ll soon fuck back off under her rock. 

And right there Michael is the problem. Social media. It is the scourge of society due to misuse as well as people becoming obsessed with likes and followers etc with a misguided dream that this will equal significance in their sad lives 

I think she will find other mediums. I just don’t think it will stop her. 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

And right there Michael is the problem. Social media. It is the scourge of society due to misuse as well as people becoming obsessed with likes and followers etc with a misguided dream that this will equal significance in their sad lives 

She won’t have the reach without twitter and Facebook. 

Daft bint has already had to sell her house because she’s potless

Anyway, fuck her and her ilk. 

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You have contributed to raising her profile. Fuck all to do with a Twitter ban, as plenty of us don't bother with it, but she's now back on here!

Fuck the bitch.

Aye Twitter's shite and toxic.. I've never been on. 

Absolute nonsense that I've raised her profile- this has just proven to more people that she's a prick. 

This is thread is basically an argument over whether highlighting bigotry is pointless or not. Maybe if Katie was part of a minority then aye, fuck it, ignore her. But there's plenty of mainstream media acting in the same she does and using minority groups to stir up hate. They may be more subtle about it but I don't see much difference to KH and some of the articles written in the DM. 

I don't know if people on here have been a victim of discrimination based on colour/sexual preference/ ability etc. I haven't, so I couldn't speak from experience- but people who have often say the most important thing is knowing that they have support from the wider community. Ignoring racism sets a dangerous precedent. 

Agree with you about social media. 

I don't think even the people who made this video thought it would stop her. It's not about that. 

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Agree with you about social media. 

I don't think even the people who made this video thought it would stop her. It's not about that. 

I’ve said it for years. Folk are obsessed with it and obsessed with likes and think there is some sore of golden pot at the end of it. 

But more Importantly it is being used to preach hate and target vulnerable people And it cannot be stopped as it can’t be policed  

Bit tangential but I saw a girl on Twitter the other Day who threw a party for family and friends to celebrate her getting 30k followers on Instagram. Who gives a fuck.