Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

gonzo

18 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

Is it though.

2000 plus folk have decided to travel to watch a team wearing the Bolton shirt. Knowing in all reality we have little or no chance of a result. 

I'm doing it because, I'm happy to have a team/club to watch and not really arsed about the score.

I very much doubt if Tranmere were in the same position, they could muster that type/quality of following to our place.

I'm actually proud.

🖒

41 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

Is it though.

2000 plus folk have decided to travel to watch a team wearing the Bolton shirt. Knowing in all reality we have little or no chance of a result. 

I'm doing it because, I'm happy to have a team/club to watch and not really arsed about the score.

I very much doubt if Tranmere were in the same position, they could muster that type/quality of following to our place.

I'm actually proud.

It’s all to do with pride, i will be there once again but there are certain teams i detest and this lot are up there. They may not have a group of world beaters but they are far more physical than we are and can do the full 90 mins.

The other night at times I found myself almost wanting to run on the pitch and help the young lads, you can see many of them are playing out of their skin but one heavy tackle or bad mistake and they went to bits. This is my fear today.

I can't make it today - so can someone sing doubly loud on my behalf please?

Hate these cunts with a passion. First game I ever went to was the final at Wembley. It wasn't so much the result that made me feel that way - it was their skiprat fans on the way down and on the way back.

Remember walking into the toilet at the services and some little twat in a Tranmere top (who must have been about 10) - saying 'you've got a lot of bottle, you've got a lot of bottle, you've got a lot of bottle' every time someone walked past in a Bolton shirt. I was about 14 and it was the first time I'd ever wanted to knock someone out because of football. The whiny little shit.

Anyway - he might be there today - so please give the sewer dwellers one from me and I'll buy you a pint at Doncaster.

Sadly am expecting a drubbing today - but hope we can keep the support going which has been too drawer stuff so far! 

Kind Regards 

Kent

I've been enjoying the kids playing and the diehard spirit at the club and among the fans. Its been absolutely brilliant to see. All very much "no-lose" and little pressure. From the very off though the thing I've dreaded about this season is the derbies. I couldn't care less about Rochdale, Accrington, Fleetwood etc - but Blackpool, Bury and this shower today..... losing against them will annoy me. Actually - this lot less than the other two because it's not a derby etc. But it's matchday, so I'm feeling it.

The sooner we are back on an even keel the better - because then we'll deal with shit like Tranmere. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Ratwhite said:

Is it though.

I'm actually proud.

Exactly this

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yes it’s Gonzo for sure .

I know half of the lads on there proper set of lads that. See how keen the skiprats are to try it on this will

B on the extreme left looking as angry as ever 

my money is they won’t go anywhere near 

Cracking set of lads 

them scrubbers would be stupid to have ago