Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Darts

L/H White

Now the good players are gone, it's time for the BDO Championship  -  this is the real competition that's worth watching, for players who are absolute dogshit. I reckon this year, there should big prize for any of them who can manage a 12 dart (or less) check out.  

28 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Now the good players are gone, it's time for the BDO Championship  -  this is the real competition that's worth watching, for players who are absolute dogshit. I reckon this year, there should big prize for any of them who can manage a 12 dart (or less) check out.  

A mate at work made a killing a couple of years ago by constantly betting “under” for the “under/over [x] 180s” market. They were awful. Let’s see if they are offering that again this year. 

3 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

A mate at work made a killing a couple of years ago by constantly betting “under” for the “under/over [x] 180s” market. They were awful. Let’s see if they are offering that again this year. 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Game on at the moment. One fella averaging 108 other 101 after 3 sets that. Unreal standard 

Not watching it, but despite what some on here say, there's loads of quality that comes out the BDO,

Who's averaging 108 after 3 sets?

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Not watching it, but despite what some on here say, there's loads of quality that comes out the BDO,

Who's averaging 108 after 3 sets?

Chris landham. Was averaging 108 after 3rd set. Ending up winning 3-2 with I think a 96/97 average. 

That would have won him most of  the first/second round matches in the pdc I think 

opponent was averaging 101 at end of 3rd also. If he hadn’t been playing so well would have been easy 3-0 win with the 108 which is phenomenal 

• 2 weeks later...