Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

22 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I bet you won’t see anyone up Rivvi tomorrow. I also bet you’ve not been up Halliwell Road recently either.

Just phoned my mum. She’s heard that Scout Road is shut so I’m guessing all routes to the pike are shut for the weekend?

4 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Just phoned my mum. She’s heard that Scout Road is shut so I’m guessing all routes to the pike are shut for the weekend?

Yep

Just saw something from the Council

30 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Politicians were just coming up with stats they nothing about. Seems strange China has fewer deaths and thats were it originated from.

No way China had just 3333 deaths or whatever their magical number is, more like 40K plus dead in Wuhan, hopefully the truth will come out eventually.

14 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Was she telling you to go elsewhere for dogging? 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I bet you won’t see anyone up Rivvi tomorrow. I also bet you’ve not been up Halliwell Road recently either.

They'll probably need police covering the main paths up as I reckon plenty will fancy it

Couldn't say the last time I went down Halliwell Road, I've probably driven down it but couldn't tell you where it is 

• Members
2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

They'll probably need police covering the main paths up as I reckon plenty will fancy it

Couldn't say the last time I went down Halliwell Road, I've probably driven down it but couldn't tell you where it is 

Only drive down it in an armoured car 

Just now, Escobarp said:

I’m hoping you’re not getting a fitness test when you’re back to work mate 😂😂

Pretty light menu at Scout Road

• Members
20 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m hoping you’re not getting a fitness test when you’re back to work mate 😂😂

Haha Yknow what I don’t really eat takeaway I think I’ve tuned my body to kind of reject any takeaway it’s really rare and it’s usually a curry  if I do it but it’s been tradition for  10 years on good Friday  that we get it and walk back with it.

I’ll go and queue and the wife being a catholic leprechaun lights a candle for her nannie at the church.  even though I usually feel crap after eating it  I’ll be gutted not to do it tomorrow.

You end up forgetting about the small crap that is affected.

3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Haha Yknow what I don’t really eat takeaway I think I’ve tuned my body to kind of reject any takeaway it’s really rare and it’s usually a curry  if I do it but it’s been tradition for  10 years on good Friday  that we get it and walk back with it.

I’ll go and queue and the wife being a catholic leprechaun lights a candle for her nannie at the church.  even though I usually feel crap after eating it  I’ll be gutted not to do it tomorrow.

You end up forgetting about the small crap that is affected.

Listen mate that’s one of the best posts I’ve seen and it made me smile that. You should absolutely make sure you stick to that tradition as best you can 

my in laws always have a turkey dinner for Easter. Why I don’t know so that is what we will be doing just in our individual houses 

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I half caught a story just now but I'm sure they just said that the EU aren't sending money/aid to Italy because Germany reckon it'll end up in the hands of the Mafia

And they're sending ventilators to the NHS the kraut bastards

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I half caught a story just now but I'm sure they just said that the EU aren't sending money/aid to Italy because Germany reckon it'll end up in the hands of the Mafia

Germany certainly objecting to debt sharing amongst EU nations.

Understandable in the end.

• Members
9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Listen mate that’s one of the best posts I’ve seen and it made me smile that. You should absolutely make sure you stick to that tradition as best you can 

my in laws always have a turkey dinner for Easter. Why I don’t know so that is what we will be doing just in our individual houses 

I’ll try our best it means more to the Mrs than me, it’s the little uns birthday next week and that has proper bummed her out that we can’t throw the party we had planned. It’s just one of those things and In the grand scheme of things it’s minor but still a bit shite

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

I’ll try our best it means more to the Mrs than me, it’s the little uns birthday next week and that has proper bummed her out that we can’t throw the party we had planned. It’s just one of those things and In the grand scheme of things it’s minor but still a bit shite

My birthday as well mate. Obviously it’s not the same as a little ones birthday but I’m sure you will celebrate appropriately next week and also once we are out of this do it properly with family.