Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

My mate works for Scottish government. Just been told the advice they have been given by our wonderful leader is to continue as normal. They are not getting to work from home and have been told not to expect anything to change before June at the earliest I hope she has this right. And folk on here are worried if Boris has got it right or not? You want to try having jimmy krankie in charge 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

My mate works for Scottish government. Just been told the advice they have been given by our wonderful leader is to continue as normal. They are not getting to work from home and have been told not to expect anything to change before June at the earliest I hope she has this right. And folk on here are worried if Boris has got it right or not? You want to try having jimmy krankie in charge 

Insufficient pigeons to carry messages from house to house? :)

27 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Government just needs to step in and bail out everything here 

The economy needs confidence and that’s the job of good government 

This should only be a short term dip, very deep mind but it should bounce back next year all the same 

The amount of small businesses that could go bust in that time is huge though, houses could potentially be repossessed etc - you would hope the Government will step in, but they don't have a bottomless pit of money

• Site Supporter
Just now, Sweep said:

The amount of small businesses that could go bust in that time is huge though, houses could potentially be repossessed etc - you would hope the Government will step in, but they don't have a bottomless pit of money

Plenty of lenders offering payment holidays to customers in such circumstances. I'm sure others will follow.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Plenty of lenders offering payment holidays to customers in such circumstances. I'm sure others will follow.

I think they will as well, hopefully they'll do it sooner rather than later though. I can see it eventually being Government instruction

Just had an email from the big boss, he's now locking us all down, we're not allowed to visit customers or suppliers - all of us who can work from home have to until further notice  -  I'll go stir crazy if I'm cooped up here for the next few weeks/months

1 hour ago, Blondi said:

The Iranians are clueless, plenty of them have been drinking methanol because they seem to think it can cure covid, plenty of them have died because of the methanol.

All going to hell too, according to an edict issued by the leader of the Muslim world, The Grand Iman of Egypt (pictured below)...

screen-shot-2014-11-18-at-12-43-56-pm.pn

Not for the haram practice of drinking Ethanol, forbidden by the word of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), but for acting like complete shit for brains and causing:

"...a reet showing up and embarrassment for the entire global Islamic community".

© Reuters, 2020.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Make believe fairy tale 'buy high, sell low, don't eat your dinner' fiat silver is dropping quickly...

Real hoarders' 'ha har, I'll trade ye a half an ounce coin for a go on your missus' actual silver is rising steadily...

Make of that what you will.

Pity I traded my sizeable stash in four years back to take my now ex-wench on a luxury holiday. 😕 The silver-digging harlot.*

(* not technically true, the jezebel bit, as she's bizarrely gone full god squad apparently).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Thanks, but no thanks

29 minutes ago, L/H White said:

bet the pron hub servers are taking a battering

In the dim distant days before streaming I kept my MPEG stash hid away in a folder cunningly labelled 'Pron'...

Probably still knocking about on a backup DVD-R or pendrive somewhere.

I won't dig it out as it once dawned on me that almost all the female stars bore some resemblence to real-life girls I'd consorted with. I think I had a narrow escape from a life of watchin' and wankin' in cupboards.

40 minutes ago, royal white said:

Managed to make 100% profit in the space of an hour this morning buying some oil. Only small stakes and risky using the leverage but the price is ridiculously low at the min 

Royal axlerod 💰💰💰💰💰

“Where Boris why’s he not done a speech, he’s a shit leader”

Boris does a speech.

“Boris is a prick, why do we have to listen to him he doesn’t know shit” (a good reason why he has the experts do the talking)

Is it any wonder why he doesn’t bother 🤷🏼