Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

3 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

To be fair to Bolty, he doesn’t resort to expletives to emphasise a point. Some people do this on a regular basis and they think it gives gravitas to an opinion. It doesn’t.

😀I've lost count of the number of times he's called me a cunt

• Members
6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You still buy/send Christmas cards, your gonna upset Greta and a few eco warriors on here.

Last year took some Christmas cards to the neighbours, my neighbour Cheryl(mucky looking)  asked if I could help her take the tree out of the loft, being the upstanding citizen I am I said of course. 
Went up the ladders looked down and got the best shot of her boobs i have got to date.

They are magnificent, like a pair of honeydew melons. 

Caught her running down the drive a few weeks ago as well. 

Edited by Rudy

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Back on Greta's list 😁

I just chuck a couple of quid in at work, which goes to cornerstone, homeless charity, seems a lot of offices and firms do that now, saves the trees and helps others, christ! Sounding like Corbs 🤓

Good cause mate, I've chipped in a score via Dunelm's scheme to send gifts to the lonely in care homes who haven't seen anyone from the outside world for months.

Hope Leigh White and Co like what I chose for them 😃 

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Last year took some Christmas cars to the neighbours, my neighbour Cheryl(mucky looking)  asked if I could help her take the tree out of the loft, being the upstanding citizen I am I said of course. 
Went up the ladders looked down and got the best shot of her boobs i have gotten to date.

Did you catch her and put her back In the cellar? 

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Last year took some Christmas cards to the neighbours, my neighbour Cheryl(mucky looking)  asked if I could help her take the tree out of the loft, being the upstanding citizen I am I said of course. 
Went up the ladders looked down and got the best shot of her boobs i have got to date.

Reminds me of

• Members
8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The 'Proud Boys'?

They'd be much happier as the 'Gay and Proud Boys'.

Just do it.

Stop venting pent-up frustration in the wrong direction.

This lot want sorting out. Cunts have hijacked the black and gold Fred Perry so mine has had to go to the back of the Kardex Remstar until this lot become history.

• Members
8 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

To be fair to Bolty, he doesn’t resort to expletives to emphasise a point. Some people do this on a regular basis and they think it gives gravitas to an opinion. It doesn’t.

:D Funny thing is, I don't imagine him doing anything at all. 

It's all very flattering.

8 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

That's fucking bollocks and you know it.

Myself and the other cunts who make up The Usual Suspects don't fucking swear to add 'gravitas' to posts.

Some of the twatty posts of the 'ooh! we are SO Right Wing!' cable are beyond the fucking pale...

'Expletives'? You're not a pissing god-bothering wanker are you?

No.

44 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

This lot want sorting out. Cunts have hijacked the black and gold Fred Perry so mine has had to go to the back of the Kardex Remstar until this lot become history.

I sympathise.

Fred Perry should never be worn by scruffy bearded wankers who are obviously mysogynistic twats.

Most of them need a shave and a fucking suedehead too.

Clippers can be bought for as little as $20.

8 hours ago, Rudy said:

Rules! Rudy, Rules!

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

FFS, it's Rudy Rules OK!

You'd have failed as a 70's football stadium graffitist.

I would - only learned how to write in the early 80's 😉.

My first bashes at graffiti were defacing my old man's copy of 'Abba - Arrival' with a bizarre 'wot no E.T.?' and a crude drawing of E.T beaming down with a speech bubble from E.T. saying 'don't worry I'm coming' and more bizarre a crude BWFC crest and Ozy Osbourne (sic) - I was a quick learner, plenty of Sesame Street.

I also defaced a full Panini Espana '82 album - still got it, really clever as they go for about a ton at least unscathed.

47 minutes ago, Rudy said:

She looks like a smaller Demi Moore, with a right said Fred tribute act trying to squeeze out of her top 

A petite younger Demi with massive tits? Rudy it is your duty to get photos and post them - pixellate her face if necessary.

And she's obviously got designs on you, a married man - the dirty mare. Christmas tree in the attic - bollocks, she wanted how's your father 😉.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
32 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A petite younger Demi with massive tits? Rudy it is your duty to get photos and post them - pixellate her face if necessary.

And she's obviously got designs on you, a married man - the dirty mare. Christmas tree in the attic - bollocks, she wanted how's your father 😉.

She’s in her 50s I should add. I’ll see what I can do