Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

:rofl: He's a bitter and twisted dick. Choc ice sales must be down.

Thanks for posting his shite though - just as satisfying as those who choose to re-post Thick Browns utter dogshit.

You showed your arse last time someone quoted me, you massive bullshitting fanny😀

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

There's no accounting for taste.

Condescending cunts don't rate highly in my book. Down there with cockheads, contrary fuckers and commies.

Are you noticing a trend here?

Someone please flag up for Skip inside his little echo chamber, that once again, condecention isn't taking the piss out of ballooning Austrailian old men.

That's simply a sport here on WW. One that I've enjoyed for many, many years.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Who was it ? Blunkett's Brail ?

Brown was the PM who was leaving no: 10, it was on his watch.

Was the Chief Secretary to the Treasury. 

As Esco will be along to point out shortly no doubt, was Brown expected to be aware of every hand written note whilst he was PM?

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Of course, Cummings left a letter for the next PM, the consensus on here would be that Boris definitely knew all about it 🤨

I think the phrase would be (correct me if I’m wrong fartelli please)

boris was absolutely complicit in this. 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

To be fair to Boris, the dozy twat doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on.

Seemingly his bird is telling him who he can and cannot promote.

Useless fucker

She's not the only one. Also is involved with the party as a whole (once held some senior position iirc) so not independent from things.

Seems Cain wasn't too popular. That said, never heard on him until now.

Let's see how Allegra comes across. 

28 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

She's not the only one. Also is involved with the party as a whole (once held some senior position iirc) so not independent from things.

Seems Cain wasn't too popular. That said, never heard on him until now.

Let's see how Allegra comes across. 

I'd never heard of him either before this. Apparently used to work for the Mirror, dress up as a chicken and ambush MP's who wouldn't be interviewed.

Sounds a right cock.

• Moderators

so, it looks like DT set up some websites that are basically Go Fund Me accounts to pay off his election debts

not one, but two

they are identical in all but name but they're trying to make on they are different

and I bet some fuckwits donated

The Trump 100 Club
https://secure.winred.com/djt/trump-100-club

President Trump set a goal to have only 100 Patriots join his prestigious Trump 100 Club. He really wants you to join!
We've almost reached our goal! We can guarantee your spot until 11:59 PM TONIGHT!
Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT and join the Trump 100 Club!

The First Family Circle
https://secure.winred.com/djt/first-family-circle-v1/

This is a membership that’s exclusively for the President’s most trusted supporters, like YOU!
We can only hold your spot until 11:59 PM TONIGHT before it’s released to the next Patriot, so don’t wait.
Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to join the First Family Circle and help us win BIG in November!

50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000).

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

so, it looks like DT set up some websites that are basically Go Fund Me accounts to pay off his election debts

not one, but two

they are identical in all but name but they're trying to make on they are different

and I bet some fuckwits donated

The Trump 100 Club
https://secure.winred.com/djt/trump-100-club

President Trump set a goal to have only 100 Patriots join his prestigious Trump 100 Club. He really wants you to join!
We've almost reached our goal! We can guarantee your spot until 11:59 PM TONIGHT!
Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT and join the Trump 100 Club!

The First Family Circle
https://secure.winred.com/djt/first-family-circle-v1/

This is a membership that’s exclusively for the President’s most trusted supporters, like YOU!
We can only hold your spot until 11:59 PM TONIGHT before it’s released to the next Patriot, so don’t wait.
Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to join the First Family Circle and help us win BIG in November!

50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000).

Can I join and just donate one dollar?

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

I wasn't so sure about the allegations of voter fraud - but after seeing this I'm no longer so confident. Compelling testimony to say the least!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vIImhbMABAk

or when they rock up in court

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/after-trump-lost-election-see-how-he-s-losing-in-court-95821893758

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

I wasn't so sure about the allegations of voter fraud - but after seeing this I'm no longer so confident. Compelling testimony to say the least!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vIImhbMABAk

She's not exactly clear with what she's saying there!