Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebs you'd love to windmill

bolton_blondie

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The same Lammy who was 'cock' of his school from the 3rd year on - regularly twatting lads almost three years his senior?

The Lammy who was an Oxford Blue boxing champion?

The Lammy who's a Black Belt 4th Dan in Shokotan Karate - and is also conversed in; Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Kung-Fu and Drunken Boxing?

He's going to be the hardest PM we've ever had - Putin will shit himself for once.

David Lammy aka (future) Prime Minister 'I'm hard' Bruce Muhammad A-Lee.

Have you seen what a fat cunt he is now. 😂

@Mounts Kipper

Tyson Fury is a fat bastard during his off-time.

I still wouldn't fancy my chances.

Lammy just needs a 'Rocky montage' of training in the HOC gym and a couple of tomato can warm-up bouts, I'd suggest Cummings and Priti Patel as opponents and he'd soon be back fighting fit - harder than a coffin nail.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

@Mounts Kipper

Tyson Fury is a fat bastard during his off-time.

I still wouldn't fancy my chances.

Lammy just needs a 'Rocky montage' of training in the HOC gym and a couple of tomato can warm-up bouts, I'd suggest Cummings and Priti Patel as opponents and he'd soon be back fighting fit - harder than a coffin nail.

I’d take my chance just to smack the cunt in the face. 

Corden is actually really nice, despite his annoying TV personality.

There are some right painful people who the public love. Holly Willoughby is a prime example. 

There are also some downright loonbags, and loads who are gay/having loads of affairs who keep it out of the spotlight.

Edited by Not in Crawley

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

There are some right painful people who the public love. Holly Willoughby is a prime example. 

There are also some downright loonbags, and loads who are gay/having loads of affairs who keep it out of the spotlight.

Don't be saying that, she's stunning, and deffo on my list (the lucky lady).....and I don't want to think that she's a pain, 

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

Don't be saying that, she's stunning, and deffo on my list (the lucky lady).....and I don't want to think that she's a pain, 

She's just very much removed from the TV personality.

Also loads of them are demanding, remember that GMTV presenter pitching a fit about getting tickets for something and messing everyone around..Kate something.

• Members
13 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I love James Cordon just from Gavin and Stacey alone. Not many programmes I know line by line like that one. 

10 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Biggest pillock has to be Clive Owen. Never has so little talent had such a massive ego.

Well after disagreeing with every word you typed yesterday. This is much better. He is on a special list along with subtitles of reasons why we won’t watch films. 

I also like Corden. 

Then you ruin it with Holly. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Scoffa Schofield, what a cunt! Telling your wife that you are a fruit after 40 years is a cunts trick, defo needs a windmill.

Frankie Boyle, for becoming the king of woke and forgetting how to be funny, he needs a full on windmill.

Kay Burley, Adam Boulton, Beth 'the bloke' Rigby and Robert 'Scruffy Twat' Peston, they all need big Dutch fuck off windmills.

Boyle objected to Gervais making comments about trans women. 
Boyle who made a career out of being dark and taking the piss out of Harvey. 

@bolton_blondie

Why any woman would rather snot the lovely toothed Lorraine over the perpetually smug Priti Patel is a mystery.

I can imagine her (Patel) as a prefect or Head Girl during her schooldays.

Grassing up her fellow pupils for some minor infraction or other, and then, when a teacher is bollocking the grassed with their back to Patel she'd be aiming that smug smile towards the bollockee.