Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, stevieb said:

He's the health Secretary, setting the rules that we can't see people, we have to wear masks in doors, businesses have to close, kids have to miss out on schooling, people can't see dying relatives, funerals are capped, weddings are capped etc.

We've had the most miserable 15 months of our lives whilst he's getting noshed off at work then going home to his wife. 

If you think they're unrelated and you are happy with that you're a mug. 

Come on now, is anybody actually surprised or shocked? The only cert is that he didn't take her to Scotland to get her eyes tested. 

1 minute ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Don't know how Hancock will have the brass next to hand out  restrictions/guidance again in public briefings ever again. Who the bell is going to take any notice of him now. Totally discredited.

Is the Downing St Rose Garden in bloom yet?

He kissed a bird last month ffs. If anybody thought he had any credibility left before that point then you need to get a mirror stand in front of it and look , hard. As your own credibility is in fact the one that has disappeared. Worrying times for some on here 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

He kissed a bird last month ffs. If anybody thought he had any credibility left before that point then you need to get a mirror stand in front of it and look , hard. As your own credibility is in fact the one that has disappeared. Worrying times for some on here 

I don't give a FF what Hancock says. It doesn't effect me. But there's loads of people that do try and follow the advice he issues.

• Site Supporter

Any one of that cabinet could dig up Princess Diana’s corpse and shove their widgie into her eye sockets and they’d still just say it was “one of those things”, whilst telling us to move on.

The problem is us and the opposition for not realising this.

2 hours ago, waffer cup 07 said:

I don't give a FF what Hancock says. It doesn't effect me. But there's loads of people that do try and follow the advice he issues.

And I haven’t seen any advice to say you can’t kiss someone as of may 2021. If you could point me to that it would be great. TIA

• Site Supporter

His boss thinks he’s a useless cunt.

His family think he’s a cheating cunt.

He ignores his own advice.

But he’s part of a cabinet that simply gets away with any and all wrongdoing.

The only person who should resign is Kier Starmer for leading a rubbish opposition.

#NoKarmaWithStarmer

If Hancock has been shagging about there's nowt there apart from a damage to his rep, but given his boss has a lifetime of similar behaviour it won't do him any real harm.

The issue will be how long the affair has been going on and if they were knocking boots before he gave her a job.

22 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

If Hancock has been shagging about there's nowt there apart from a damage to his rep, but given his boss has a lifetime of similar behaviour it won't do him any real harm.

The issue will be how long the affair has been going on and if they were knocking boots before he gave her a job.

Correct. Which is why I asked re chronology given some of the accusations on here yesterday (unfounded as of yet). Tbh I can’t see him surviving. I think he wall walk inevitably. End of the day he’s made trillions off the back off PPE etc according to the usuals on here so why does he need to work?

but If he has a shred of decency he should absolutely go. Position is untenable 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Correct. Which is why I asked re chronology given some of the accusations on here yesterday (unfounded as of yet). Tbh I can’t see him surviving. I think he wall walk inevitably. End of the day he’s made trillions off the back off PPE etc according to the usuals on here so why does he need to work?

but If he has a shred of decency he should absolutely go. Position is untenable 

Shred of decency 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Tbf, and this isn’t excusing him, I would have rinsed my position much much more for personal gain than he has. Which is why I would be unfit even to hold office on the committee of a working mans club never mind a government minister.  😎

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Tbf, and this isn’t excusing him, I would have rinsed my position much much more for personal gain than he has. Which is why I would be unfit even to hold office on the committee of a working mans club never mind a government minister.  😎

#me2 😂

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

“Hi, I’ve just done a big, eye-wateringly pungent shit in the middle of your lounge. I also drank that bottle of wine you were saving for a special occasion.

But I am sorry. Got that? SORRY.

So stop crying, clean my shit up and put that empty bottle in the recycling whilst I go upstairs and have a wank into your wife’s underwear drawer. I’m sorry in advance for that one so we’re good yeah?”

36 minutes ago, Spider said:

“Hi, I’ve just done a big, eye-wateringly pungent shit in the middle of your lounge. I also drank that bottle of wine you were saving for a special occasion.

But I am sorry. Got that? SORRY.

So stop crying, clean my shit up and put that empty bottle in the recycling whilst I go upstairs and have a wank into your wife’s underwear drawer. I’m sorry in advance for that one so we’re good yeah?”

Apology accepted:-)