Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

23 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Sturgeon not easing lockdown until 9th August. And they’ll  still vote for her the silly bastards. 

Boris has thrown her off the scent

• Moderators
On 21/06/2021 at 23:00, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Potentially but extremely unlikely for most people. 

Immuno suppressed folks are at a much higher risk than the rest of us

Its why they were prioritised over athsmatic teachers, for example

Those claiming distrust of Johnson and his cabal as a reason plqy down the rona and why they dont want to get jabbed are aware these vaccines are being used all over the world.

And it would take some sort of illuminati cover up to fake a virus responsible for at least 6m deaths globally and then to make the whole world issue vaccines for the no problem virus.

34 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Those claiming distrust of Johnson and his cabal as a reason plqy down the rona and why they dont want to get jabbed are aware these vaccines are being used all over the world.

And it would take some sort of illuminati cover up to fake a virus responsible for at least 6m deaths globally and then to make the whole world issue vaccines for the no problem virus.

They have the power to do it though, I reckon StevieB will have some proof or a YouTube video we can watch showing how they're doing it, in what is currently the greatest power-grab of all time 😏

11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

They have the power to do it though, I reckon StevieB will have some proof or a YouTube video we can watch showing how they're doing it, in what is currently the greatest power-grab of all time 😏

YouTube will shut it down! 🤣 

• Members

Daughters nursery called me to pick her up again because she has a bit of a cough, few weeks ago this happened and she was negative. Our Maude is taking the baby to get weighed so she can’t get there immediately, I’m 2 1/2 hours away, so I said they’ll have to wait.

Oh we’ll she’s in a office room on her own with a member of staff

Right so will that member of staff have to be sent home to be tested? Err no

what about the kids she’s been playing with all morning? Err no

The inconsistencies of this shower are an absolute shambles 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Daughters nursery called me to pick her up again because she has a bit of a cough, few weeks ago this happened and she was negative. Our Maude is taking the baby to get weighed so she can’t get there immediately, I’m 2 1/2 hours away, so I said they’ll have to wait.

The inconsistencies of this shower are an absolute shambles 

She has a bit of a cough must translate to ‘she coughed.’

• Members
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Aren't nursery staff being tested routinely through work?

Anyway, do an lft: negative send her back.

Loads and loads of pupils being sent home now- they're going to have to start vaccinating them, or it will just continue.

Said it has to be a PCR test fuckin ridiculous 

Wheres crawleys cat I need something to volley at a wall

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That does seem unreasonable. 

Engalnd players took an lft, presumably they're used in conjunction with pcr in fairness, but school age kids use lfts.

• Members
40 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I'd just do a LFT. They will never know. Bet they still take your money. Its bullshit now. 

I dread little Girl being sent home again as I can't keep using holidays and plus I'm a shit teacher. 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

And also, presumably that member of staff is supposed to actually be doing something, other than being sat in an office with a child?!?!  -  It is utterly ridiculous

53 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That does seem unreasonable. 

Engalnd players took an lft, presumably they're used in conjunction with pcr in fairness, but school age kids use lfts.

I think LFTs can be used only where they don’t have symptoms, which is presumably why the England players could do them.

Had the same issue with our nursery though - a few coughs and the daughter had to miss a couple of days until she’d had a PCR test done (came back negative). We asked if we could do a LFT and they said no because she had symptoms.

• Members
1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I think LFTs can be used only where they don’t have symptoms, which is presumably why the England players could do them.

Had the same issue with our nursery though - a few coughs and the daughter had to miss a couple of days until she’d had a PCR test done (came back negative). We asked if we could do a LFT and they said no because she had symptoms.

They’re like the mafia, racketeering fuckers

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Can understand that to an extent, but a simple cough does seem a bit strong.

3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

This testing the shit out of everyone needs to end

Why?

That and vaccines are the things which have helped us the most. The huge effort has turned this town round over the last few weeks.

Been doing lfts regularly once the chemists started dishing them out. Particularly whilst he was at school- the kids were doing them twice weekly and parents asked to do likewise.

Wife's place does them routinely too. 

Got to do them before and whilst in Wales- its no bother, and if it helps us get back to where we need to be, then so be it.

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Why?

That and vaccines are the things which have helped us the most. The huge effort has turned this town round over the last few weeks.

Been doing lfts regularly once the chemists started dishing them out. Particularly whilst he was at school- the kids were doing them twice weekly and parents asked to do likewise.

Got to do them before and whilst in Wales- its no bother, and if it helps us get back to where we need to be, then so be it.

It’s tosh mate

Kids are isolating back in off again after a day during exam time too, today at Phillips teachers were pulling kids out just before sitting them.

These are determining sets for GCSEs total shit preparation not to mention how working parents manage with it, yes at an age to look after themselves but if not monitored they switch off

lets deal in deaths keep up the vaccinations 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

27 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Why?

Where do we need to be? 

For me it's getting folk vaxed, the amount of deaths & those in hospital that matters now.

The reason cases is high is because of the sheer volume of folk getting tested....

Be interesting to know what the percentage is for deaths that haven't been vaccinated.

9 minutes ago, jeep said:

Be interesting to know what the percentage is for deaths that haven't been vaccinated.

Yeah. I'd also be interested in the percentage of double jabbed... Cought covid, tested positive and died within 28 days.