Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Those pesky Taliban lads

Rudy

On 17/08/2021 at 09:10, only1swanny said:

Rabb did well on GMB despite the obvious attempts to rattle him, no idea why my wife watches GMB, winds me up massively.

Rabb stated that we're doing a really good job, they then accused him if being glad this us happening! Arses 

The stupid fucker went on holiday.

That's a man with his finger on the pulse.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Engage brain before posting. Might be worth looking at the comparative trade figures.

Post Brexit, the strengthening of ties should be the goal.

For a start, for a long time, they were wise enough not to let women drive =@

Still a good limbo dancer I see Bolty 😁

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Yeah, but he knocked himself out for four years, to wake up as a grumpy bearded raw fish eating tramp.

Fair point- perhaps some psychedelic sea urchin type thing swam into his mouth whilst briefly unconscious, and squirted him with it's love piss, and he actually spent 4 years smacked off his tits. I do wonder if, upon rescue, he was checked for webbed feet.

Thinking about it, it's possible that a number of mps have been slurping urchin in the bars of the commons!

Bob Mortimer has lessons on Youtube for amateur dentistry.

I had a fit once and knocked a front tooth out presumably during the eppy (I'm allowed to say that).

When I came to my senses I'd opened four cans of soup for some reason, realised what I'd done, eventually, thought I might have spat the tooth in the bog, which I'd shat in...

Visions of Renton in Trainspotting.

Then located it due to a massive bloodstain and ding in the wall...

Shoved it back in, which hurt like fuck.

Was wobbly as fuck, ate soup for a month but it took.

Thank fuck.

Three grand for an implant.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fair point- perhaps some psychedelic sea urchin type thing swam into his mouth whilst briefly unconscious, and squirted him with it's love piss, and he actually spent 4 years smacked off his tits. I do wonder if, upon rescue, he was checked for webbed feet.

Thinking about it, it's possible that a number of mps have been slurping urchin in the bars of the commons!

One of those cunts got me once...

Had to use a biro to get the spines out.

I was only 18, the bastard.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fuck me.

No phone, Internet, nothing on his deserted island whatsoever. 

Even ate his carrier pigeon. 

A member of the public stated that they couldn't believe they saw the foreign secretary on the beach all day, with January falling to the taliban.. the statement quickly proven wrong as he was taking virtual meetings throughout the day then cut his holiday short. Whole World including the taliban are suprised at how quickly they took the country, but Rabb should gave known months ago when he booked his holiday.  

Was tempted to make summat up and put this in the Bolton urban myths thread but with Taliban meaning "students" surely it's common sense that legendary clothing retailer Talibs was set up to sell Farah StaPress and cheap Harrington knock offs to the student population of Bolton?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

No thanks.

So why has he come back then if you think he can do the job from his sun lounger?

Sense if duty?

Realised that unfortunately people are no longer allowed to have holidays if you're an MP? 

6 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Sense if duty?

Realised that unfortunately people are no longer allowed to have holidays if you're an MP? 

Good point.

Little know fact that Neville Chamberlain was having a couple of days in Blackpool B&B when Germany went into Poland.

We are no longer a world player so why the fuck recall Parliament?

To be influential we have to be part of a global bloc such as US, Europe, Russia or China.

We have elected to leave the world order so why do we delude ourselves? We should now be preparing for an isolationist future not much different from the Talibanist State.

The hypocrisy and delusion astounds me.