Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wiggin Home

Steejay

• Site Supporter

My son's first proper match with his mates, and no daft old Dad in tow.

He went to the Liverpool game last night. 9 of them all ballooning down the Migglebrook 🙂 

The next gen of hoolies. He's already snapped up seats down in the singing and pushing section under the scoreboard.

I'll miss him not being sat with me, but a little dampness around the eyes as he sets off in the next chapter of his BWFC journey.

The fucking thug.

T'other lot are now up to 3,500 sold. Pains me to say it but that's a cracking effort* by them. Here's hoping they're all miserable at 5 o'clock next Saturday (and every Saturday tbf)

*Probably doesn't even scratch the top 10 followings we've taken to their place, but different standards and all that

1 minute ago, radcliffe white said:

They should be selling out tbh 

Agree. Top of the league and a single digit mile journey. Anything but a sell out just highlights how Tin pot they are. And even if they sell out no pat on the back from me for these scruffy cunts 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

There are as many giving reasons not to go than to go. https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/bolton-away.119007/

From the Wiggin site, fucky nell what a bell :D

"You need to point me in the right direction on where to go to have a belting time then, It's only ever been shite for me. A proper shithole of an area with fuck all to do pre match, stewards and police are twats and of course the biggest ***** of the lot being their fans, hiding in packs post match attacking fans with club colours on and legging it before Latics who can defend themselves get their hands on them. Then there's the fact that we hardly ever win there, think I've only seen two or three wins in around ten visits. It's very much a get in and get the hell out job."

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

"You need to point me in the right direction on where to go to have a belting time then, It's only ever been shite for me. A proper shithole of an area with fuck all to do pre match, stewards and police are twats and of course the biggest ***** of the lot being their fans, hiding in packs post match attacking fans with club colours on and legging it before Latics who can defend themselves get their hands on them. Then there's the fact that we hardly ever win there, think I've only seen two or three wins in around ten visits. It's very much a get in and get the hell out job."

My irony meter exploded when I got to that bit.

Probably right about it being a shit away day, mind. Though you’d think the fuckwits would realise it’s just as easy for them to drink on the Aspull side of Wigan and get a taxi in, and then if it’s a shit away day then it’s the fault of their own town rather than ours!

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Probably right about it being a shit away day, mind. Though you’d think the fuckwits would realise it’s just as easy for them to drink on the Aspull side of Wigan and get a taxi in, and then if it’s a shit away day then it’s the fault of their own town rather than ours!

Hey fuck off i live in Aspull, we don't want 'em!!

Send 'em through Blackrod. :D

1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Oldest trick in the book trying to turn it around, he’ll  know full well that this is the type of thing that Wiggin do at home on a regular basis.

It’s just not Boltons style from what i’ve seen over the years.

Although admittedly, we’ve got our share of idiots just like most clubs.

Edited by Burndens Bogs