Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Horwich - cheap carpets

Biggish Dave

• Site Supporter

My niece is moving into a gaff in Horwich at weekend, needs decent price carpets if anyone knows where she can get some? I don’t know the area at all for household goods

Shes also after electrical appliances at a reasonable price too, she’s plotless.

TIA

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

My niece is moving into a gaff in Horwich at weekend, needs decent price carpets if anyone knows where she can get some? I don’t know the area at all for household goods

Shes also after electrical appliances at a reasonable price too, she’s plotless.

TIA

Whereabouts in Horwich, out of interest?

• Site Supporter

Radcliffe carpets did my stairs and landing not too long back. Tremendous- cheaper than I expected. 

Elek- direct for appliances. They sell on ao returns and seconds for drastically reduced prices. If you're not too fussy and will choose from what they have available then their prices are excellent. 

I've had two freezers, a fridge, dryer, washer, TV and blue ray player from there and my mum had a TV too.

7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Racist Inbred Bastard Carpets on Winter Hey Lane.

Pffft. We don't need carpets in horwich. 

We have underfloor heated solid gold flooring. 

Paid for in the tears of brow beaten great lever perma-thread-derailing nonsensical pisscans 😉

35 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Pffft. We don't need carpets in horwich. 

We have underfloor heated solid gold flooring. 

Paid for in the tears of brow beaten great lever perma-thread-derailing nonsensical pisscans 😉

You live in Horwich? OK, I know I've been away for 21 years but now I get it.

Shitkickers thinking they've made it sort of thing.

24 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

You live in Horwich? OK, I know I've been away for 21 years but now I get it.

Shitkickers thinking they've made it sort of thing.

Nah. Fishing for @Youri McAnespie

He's either reached his daily post limit or is drinking knock off baileys from a tramps shoe outside burnden Asda. 

From BL7 originally me. That's 1 better than BL6. 

8 hours ago, stevieb said:

He's either reached his daily post limit or is drinking knock off baileys from a tramps shoe outside burnden Asda. 

It was Ouzo actually and from a heroin addict prostitute's high heel, she made off with my phone after I lent it to her to ring her dealer to buy some crack.

G/L is neither here nor there these days, It's like the Pakistani Fresh Prince of Bel Air, except the air is shite from the constant traffic on Green and Rishton Lanes and the waftings from Raikes Lane drifting over. If I was going to fuck it off dunno where I'd go...Not Horwich or Bromley X where that skinflint Big Sam resides.

When there was no small loaves left at my sister's shop (tiny - bee stings) Sam used his fame to buy half a big loaf instead. He also left an autobiography of Paul O' Grady, which was mainly detailing his seedy encounters with sailors down the docks (Paul not Sam).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
10 hours ago, stevieb said:

I've been in some houses in Brom X. Stonesteads Way? I wouldn't brag too much 😂