Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays attendance

Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Tiny section. Shocking really for a local team. No idea how to rotate the image 16502890520436061474713241280776.thumb.jpg.9a9453467572419ee69e0792adf60ba6.jpg

Here you go, although taking a photo of the away crowd twenty minutes before kick off doesn’t really portray the reality.

07C6A453-630A-4210-9B8F-C428405CC47B.jpeg

1 hour ago, desperado said:

Excellent

Right @Burndens Bogs when and where do I collect my prize 😎😂👍

Well done Sir.

Pick any imaginary prize, from the imaginary top shelf.

Edit - i’ve just noticed that you didn’t put your guess on here till AFTER the game.

Disqualified & give your imaginary prize back 😀

Edited by Burndens Bogs

41 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Might get close if we were playing them  needing a win to get back in the top flight. 

Ok let’s put them in order of the worst shower of shit of our Lancashire rivals for support I would say 

accy 

dale 

bury 

wigan 

blackpool 

preston and Blackburn and Burnley can’t really separate them 

Edited by Farnywhite

38 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Dingles sinking like a stone. Not long since they were third in the league. Won 2 of their last 15 games.

Wasnt there rumours the Venkys might call it a day after this season if they failed to go up. Also aren’t they in danger of breaching FFP. 

5 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Ok let’s put them in order of the worst shower of shit of our Lancashire rivals for support I would say 

accy 

dale 

bury 

wigan 

blackpool 

preston and Blackburn and Burnley can’t really separate them 

None of the above can hold a candle to BWFC support. 

1 hour ago, desperado said:

That was the most embarrassing away show all season! I know they are small time, but 600! 14 miles down the road!! 😩

15% of their maximum home crowd. 

Not bad... Chorley would probably bring more like. 

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Wasnt there rumours the Venkys might call it a day after this season if they failed to go up. Also aren’t they in danger of breaching FFP. 

I heard that rumour from a rovers fan at work in January  don’t know if there is anything in it but it was going the rounds 

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Well done Sir.

Pick any imaginary prize, from the imaginary top shelf.

Edit - i’ve just noticed that you didn’t put your guess on here till AFTER the game.

Disqualified & give your imaginary prize back 😀

Woah woah woah!!!

I made that guess in the hotel approx 2.15 ish, I’ll have you inow

😂😂😂

• Site Supporter
58 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

I heard that rumour from a rovers fan at work in January  don’t know if there is anything in it but it was going the rounds 

The manager covered the topic of ffp in an interview. They're clearly aware of the dangers, and presumably will have to sell players to balance the books sooner or later. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I loved Evatt's comment on the crowd today.  Along the lines of;  "Amazing support for a dead rubber.  When top of the league were only getting 6000 the other day"

He's not averse to getting involved is he! :)

Thought he looked at bit tired in that interview- ready for some beach time himself. Earned it though. 

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The manager covered the topic of ffp in an interview. They're clearly aware of the dangers, and presumably will have to sell players to balance the books sooner or later. 

Didn’t here that interview but it does look like they have  been carrying the club for a number of years debt must be massive owed to them 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Didn’t here that interview but it does look like they have  been carrying the club for a number of years debt must be massive owed to them 

Indeed. I found the interview some time ago- it's not a new one- so I'd be amazed if they didn't have contingencies in place. Still, we're taking about football, so you never know for sure.