Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons Away


jeep
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Do you do requests?  Its a while since I heard We Are Bolton, Super Bolton, From the North (West).  I'll listen out for it.

I've just been saying in the car that we don't sing 'Come on you whites' as the teams enter the field anymore.  It used to get the hairs on the neck tingling...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ain't got no issue with Thomason (Great passer, fantastic engine & a combative battler). Morley is one of our better players but struggled massively last season at MK eventually being hauled off. Would hope to have seen Dempsey build off of that fantastic Wycombe performance but can't argue with a fully fit, in form Lee. No issues with Baka being dropped, much better off the bench but would much rather see us try get our POTS from last season firing again but Evatt has a thing for Kachunga's "pressing" so hopefully it works out perfectly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I've just been saying in the car that we don't sing 'Come on you whites' as the teams enter the field anymore.  It used to get the hairs on the neck tingling...

I used to love that, but if you're referring to home games I'd be surprised if we've ever heard it pre-match at Reebok.  Impossible with the cacophany of noise from the speakers.  Sounds odd but I always feel a bit sorry for away fans trying to generate some atmosphere, getting drowned out not by home fans singing but by the "music".  I'm sure it seems louder here than at most away grounds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
43 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Thomason deserves his place. But Kachunga. Does he offer more than Bakayoko.

 

40 minutes ago, Steejay said:

No, or Afolayan.

Hope he proves us wrong.

I reckon he does, particularly away from home 

Baka off the bench if we're piling it forward late on 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Deanu said:

Ain't got no issue with Thomason (Great passer, fantastic engine & a combative battler). Morley is one of our better players but struggled massively last season at MK eventually being hauled off. Would hope to have seen Dempsey build off of that fantastic Wycombe performance but can't argue with a fully fit, in form Lee. No issues with Baka being dropped, much better off the bench but would much rather see us try get our POTS from last season firing again but Evatt has a thing for Kachunga's "pressing" so hopefully it works out perfectly.

Just observations, please note these are not criticisms, I rate all the players picked tonight (except Kachunga!).  But Lee hasn't been in great form away has he?  I'll be skipping if he has a great game tonight, I love the guy.  Jury out on Tomo being combative, he gives away too many free kicks for me and is a yellow waiting to happen - but he's good in possession, very good passing (but less of a goal threat than a few that are on the bench, arguably).  Let's see anyway, hopefully a load of 8 out of 10 performances and no sendings off!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Just observations, please note these are not criticisms, I rate all the players picked tonight (except Kachunga!).  But Lee hasn't been in great form away has he?  I'll be skipping if he has a great game tonight, I love the guy.  Jury out on Tomo being combative, he gives away too many free kicks for me and is a yellow waiting to happen - but he's good in possession, very good passing (but less of a goal threat than a few that are on the bench, arguably).  Let's see anyway, hopefully a load of 8 out of 10 performances and no sendings off!

Yes, Lee has been in good form away from home.

You obviously didn’t go to Plymouth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.