• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gartside won't go until either

1 - he wants to

2 - davies sells

its obvious

I agree with what Cassie says, the main thing though, is that for Davies to sell......................it would require somebody wanting to buy, and I wouldn't think there is a huge queue of folk wanting to sink their hard earned cash into BWFC

So would I

With Riga and even VazTe in the squad we don't have to be fielding as negative sides as Megson is.Finishing 6th or 7th from bottom with an attacking side playing football is not an unrealistic target and would be good enough for the majority of Bolton fans season after season i reckon.

We've found out a very poor manager (Lee) can't play attacking football and get results,now lets see if a good manager can.

Did anyone ever find out why there was a players revolt against Lee?

Also, perhaps we need a complete team restructuring, as we will only "play" football when davies, mccann, jO'b, nolan and megson have gone.

given the poster's previous, I don't think he means the owner.

After all Allardyce did for us I still can't believe the attitude of some on here. On the plus side- More than one season's top flight football, Europe, mixing it with the big boys, Jay Jay, Youri, Anelka, N'Gotty etc. Pride in being a Bolton fan. Best Wanderers side in living memory.

Negative- iffy form for nine months(still better than Lee or Megson though), being let down by his big headed son, bit of a rent a quote. Oh and No Brains hates his guts.

I'd have him back tomorrow.

And I don't understand the logic of those who say Allardyce has lost it, we shouldn't go back for him yet wish for the return of Rioch? Rioch was great but could he have done what Sam did?

After Sammy Lee though we should have paid what Birmingham wanted for Steve Bruce. For me he was the best available at the time.

Oh and No Brains hates his guts. Are you referring to me? If you are you are a complete c?ck as I am clearly an intelligent woman & you are in no position to say other wise until you ever meet me. Don't be a silly boy, ok?

& if you're not referring to me, you still are being a silly boy.

After all Allardyce did for us I still can't believe the attitude of some on here. On the plus side- More than one season's top flight football, Europe, mixing it with the big boys, Jay Jay, Youri, Anelka, N'Gotty etc. Pride in being a Bolton fan. Best Wanderers side in living memory.

Negative- iffy form for nine months(still better than Lee or Megson though), being let down by his big headed son, bit of a rent a quote. Oh and No Brains hates his guts.

I'd have him back tomorrow.

And I don't understand the logic of those who say Allardyce has lost it, we shouldn't go back for him yet wish for the return of Rioch? Rioch was great but could he have done what Sam did?

After Sammy Lee though we should have paid what Birmingham wanted for Steve Bruce. For me he was the best available at the time.

:rofl:

I,ve said this all along, Steve Bruce wanted to talk to Bolton & he WANTED to come to Bolton, he was the best man then & is now, but sadly it,s not & never will happen.

Edited by Ands1

• Site Supporter

It's not much a love of Bruce, I think it's more clutching at straws; who could be better than Megson. For some people the answer would be absolutely anyone, for others Megson did a job last season and should therefore be allowed to stay until he gets us relegated.

wigan

one win this season. and that against hull

hardly fcuking real madrid

record nowt special at brum

i don't get this love of bruce

Agreed, we had this last week. I'm still waiting for someone to inform me what Bruce has done at Wigan that makes him worth ?3mil, when Megson has done an almost identical job for practically fcuk all.

wigan

one win this season. and that against hull

hardly fcuking real madrid

record nowt special at brum

i don't get this love of bruce

I,ve lurked on this forum for a long time, it's rare I post because the majority of you lot are moorons. You whinge when someone doesn't puncuate their posts correctly. Who the fek were we gonna have when the job was open? Cris Coleman,John collins etc need I go on.

It's unreal this forum, someone voices their opinion & you lot jump at it for a moan & an argue.

Steve Bruce always seems to have the backing / respect of his players something which Samual Lee lost straight away, also from rumoursit seems Gary Megson has lost the respect of one of the first teamers, more will follow.........

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.