Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

I do like them, but they'd just be in a glass case for all eternity...

They're the type of trainers, a scuff there, a grey mark here - and they suddenly look scruffy as fuck...

My Argentine Blue New Yorks got a rare airing last neet, and I was puddlejumping and finger-wiping with the best of them, it's no good when you have to think about changing footwear because of a potential walk across a supermarket carpark.

That's why I sold about ten new pairs last year, I was never going to wear them, so they just sat in the cupboard, not increasing in value either.

• Moderators

i thought only marc n youri where adidas loons

see if you can find these for me

white LAs with red n green stripes and red n green lace tips...

red white n green trefoil on the back

eyetie colourway basically...saw em in rome

Wasn't too bothered about the Rouge until I started seeing photos of people wearing them and now I want them, really like the gum sole on them.

I imagine the Stockholm release will melt down all the servers of places releasing them online like has happened for all of these recent releases.

I noticed yet more Hamburg colourways due out also, a "Brussels" one, a "Kopenhagen" one and some white/blue leather ones too

Wasn't too bothered about the Rouge until I started seeing photos of people wearing them and now I want them, really like the gum sole on them.

I imagine the Stockholm release will melt down all the servers of places releasing them online like has happened for all of these recent releases.

I noticed yet more Hamburg colourways due out also, a "Brussels" one, a "Kopenhagen" one and some white/blue leather ones too

White Blue leather ones have a matching jacket which look lovely