Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, leadfrog1 said:

“No to Muslims” - same "muslim" countires obama listed, not all muslims or muslim counties on the list.

“No to Mexicans” - Between 15-50 million Central americans in the USA

“No to Dreamers” - American Dreams matter too

“No to the affordable care act” - Act is still there, US healthcare much better outcomes than the NHS

“No to disclosing my tax returns” - Doesnt have to

“Yes to grabbing pussy” - He said "they let you" = they concent

“Yes to firing anyone investigating me” - Happens all the time is perfectly normal

“Yes to drinking bleach” - Was refering to the lung lavage procedure

All that, AND he got Mexico to pay for the wall.

Whaddaguy

• Site Supporter
Just now, leadfrog1 said:

It's all about the deal for trump, he's open to negotiation because hes not the idiot you guys make him out to be.

Is that your way of saying you may have told a fib?

It's ok, you're not the only one when it comes to Agent Orange.

• Site Supporter

You blew it with the last sentence 

2 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

It's all about the deal for trump, he's open to negotiation because hes not the idiot you guys make him out to be.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

He imposed a 20% tariff on their goods... they paid

For a numbers man, you're not very good.

Wait until you hear about Trump's geographic knowledge of his own country. That'll blow your mind, dude.

Just now, Spider said:

For a numbers man, you're not very good.

Wait until you hear about Trump's geographic knowledge of his own country. That'll blow your mind, dude.

It was an old number but he still managed to get something out of them and the wall still goes up

• Site Supporter
Just now, leadfrog1 said:

It was an old number but he still managed to get something out of them and the wall still goes up

It wasn't an old number, it was absolute bollocks. And even a scratchy bit of research will tell you they got just as much in return.

Now, about that wall in Colorado (361 miles from the Mexican border), who pays for that?

14 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

“No to Muslims” - same "muslim" countires obama listed, not all muslims or muslim counties on the list. HE LISTED 7 COUNTRIES, ALL PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM

“No to Mexicans” - Between 15-50 million Central americans in the USA HE IS BUILDING A BLOODY WALL BETWEEN TWO COUNTRIES 

“No to Dreamers” - American Dreams matter too I THOUGHT YOU DIDN’T AGREE WITH THE CONCEPT OF “[X] MATTERS TOO”. OR IS IT JUST WHEN “X” = BLACK LIVES?

“No to the affordable care act” - Act is still there, US healthcare much better outcomes than the NHS ACT IS STILL THERE BUT NOT FOR HIS WANT OF TRYING 

“No to disclosing my tax returns” - Doesnt have to CONVENTION RATHER THAN LAW. I THINK EVERY PRESIDENT HAS SINCE AT LEAST THE 70s.

“Yes to grabbing pussy” - He said "they let you" = they concent REALLY, THAT’S YOUR REPLY?

“Yes to firing anyone investigating me” - Happens all the time is perfectly normal DOES IT? IS IT? FUCK THE RULE OF LAW. 

“Yes to drinking bleach” - Was refering to the lung lavage procedure NO HE WASNT. HE WAS MUSING ABOUT THINGS THAT POPPED INTO HIS HEAD. LUNG LAVAGE USES BLEACH, DOES IT?