Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Glastonbury 2017

Spider

Radiohead fucking smashed that last night. Probably one of the best sets ive witnessed on TV.

I only watched bits of it during the adverts and thought for a headline act at a major festival it was shite., every song was a dirge that made Coldplay appear happy go lucky and the fans didnt seem to be enjoying it either.

[quote name="Spider" post="1716282" timestamp="

Corbyn has just said loads of words and none of them meant a fucking thing.

So he recited his manifesto then? The one with which he lost an election against the most inept Tory leader in history to?

• Site Supporter

I know. You'd have thought he would have taken the opportunity to make a detailed policy announcement :-)

Racism is rubbish

Music is great

Donald Trump is a bellend

Young people can vote.

Politicians are full of fuck all.

Watched Royal Blood last night. Awesome. What a great set of tunes those two pump out. I can really see them smashing the States as well.

Caught a bit of Ride's set on the blue/red button. Not listened to their new album yet, its on my playlist this week.

Saw a few of Elbow's set, no fan of them, but got to admit they are a good festival band. Always get the crowd pumped up. I think I know more of their songs than I like to admit.

Saw some lefty doing poetry on some stage, all anti-government crap. Why? People should be there enjoying themselves, not turning it into a political charade.

Also caught a bit of Blossoms. Good tunes, but a fuckin' ugly looking band!!! haha.

Radiohead..... never got them, ever. Went to bed.

Foos tonight. And might just watch Liam swear his way through his set.

Will try and catch Barry Gibb tomorrow. And probably Ed Sheeran.

Love how much it has irritates people that Corbyn can draw a huge crowd at Glastonbury and get an amazing reception. I really couldn't care less, but it seems people get annoyed by that fact.

End of the day 99% of these bands are leftist anyway. If you are a dyed in the wool Tory you probably wouldn't be that interested in Glastonbury anyway.

Folk who can afford £250 a ticket plus all the other costs, yet are Corbynistas. Fuck off.

I live fairly local but couldn't go if I wanted to.

That said, I'd not be paying that to live in squalor for 4-5 days.  Last time I went someone shat on my tent.

#foreveryoung ;)