Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Stop being a complete dick, you stated like you always do that people who think and do things different from you are pathetic, I haven't. 

Yes they aren't pathetic, I dont have a problem with them, I dont find them offensive and pathetic like you.

You're quite clearly one of them. Having it questioned has blown your mind, hence the insults.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Yeah okay 🤯

Don't worry, Amnesty International will fly Mickey Flannigan out to Carnegie Hall to tell New Yorkers about fingering a woman in a Fish Market in order to draw attention to your incarceration.

• Site Supporter

That stat about manufacturing increasing.

That came up in a meeting I had today.

That is an increase from when most factories closed/ scaled back for Covid.

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing that the machines are back up and running, but I wouldn’t read that as growth beyond the pandemic.

Its encouraging for sure, but let’s not start thinking we’re the chinkies

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Are you and Brie a secret Siamese pair ?

In all seriousness though, is it okay to insult certain people because they aren't in agreement ?

That is an easy question to reply to, I don't want any waffle, just a yes or a no. Not easy I know, but go on give it a try... you can do it.

These days, you can't go five minutes without Mr Grey positing a pointless question.

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Not sure fella, this video is worth another viewing, particularly 2 mins 20 seconds in.

Some interesting stuff in that. And I wouldn't disagree. Although I do reckon some of the nationalism stirred up in Scotland to try and get them to vote leave is exactly the same kind of nationalism that was getting stoked up down here during the EU referendum.

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Some interesting stuff in that. And I wouldn't disagree. Although I do reckon some of the nationalism stirred up in Scotland to try and get them to vote leave is exactly the same kind of nationalism that was getting stoked up down here during the EU referendum.

I would agree and it was as pitiful then as it is now. 

surprised the Scottish nationalists all haven’t been tarnished as thick owd racists by the usuals are you not? 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I would agree. Little Englanders easily led and little Scotchers easily led.

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I would agree and it was as pitiful then as it is now. 

surprised the Scottish nationalists all haven’t been tarnished as thick owd racists by the usuals are you not? 

Very good point.

Anyway, this tickled me 😄 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

These days 🤷‍♂️

You can't even say you're English these days. If you do, you get arrested and thrown in jail.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

You could trademark that saying.... unless its someone else's 🤔

I could, but these days you get arrested and thrown in jail, just for saying you're English.