Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

How would anyone know what Sharon Brittan looks like?

It’s 2019 we have the internet and google images. Her picture has been posted here numerous times. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, snowball said:

Think its nailed on Parky will start new season now. Theres just too much to do now to be ready for august

good.

and thats not because i want parky in charge. i just want us to actually be able to field a team.

30 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

good.

and thats not because i want parky in charge. i just want us to actually be able to field a team.

Go on then. Why does being able to field a team depend on Parkinson still being in charge?

I would sack parky and put David lee in purely were to close to the season now parky is toxic Lee knows the players we are going to be relying on the kids he as brought through and is style of football Seems good will probably get more out of OZ than parky would have him sat on the bench 

• Site Supporter
Just now, DazBob said:

Go on then. Why does being able to field a team depend on Parkinson still being in charge?

hasnt that been dicussed above, with speculative numbers?

also who is picking/buying players, if we are busy finding/negotiating with a manager?

plus a new manager then needs to sort his backroom staff. You dont employ just a manager you know?

isnt all this blatently obvious?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Farnywhite said:

I would sack parky and put David lee in purely were to close to the season now parky is toxic Lee knows the players we are going to be relying on the kids he as brought through and is style of football Seems good will probably get more out of OZ than parky would have him sat on the bench 

now this, im not all that against. it should see a very quick turn around.

big gamble with lee due to his lack of experience.

its not a best case scenario, but maybe it will shut some folk up...

Just now, DomRepWanderer said:

Wouldn't have thought she could sack him until she owns it

Fairly sure this will be an exploratory chat. Probably to tell him where things stand and for her to find out about Parky. 
They likely have never met before. 

22 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

hasnt that been dicussed above, with speculative numbers?

also who is picking/buying players, if we are busy finding/negotiating with a manager?

plus a new manager then needs to sort his backroom staff. You dont employ just a manager you know?

isnt all this blatently obvious?

Only having 7 players,, let's call it 5 as two are goalies and Oz won't play, means PP will be responsible for building a whole new squad. 

Fuck. That.

It'd take a week, two tops, to bring in a new manager and his assistants. 

If you'd rather let Parkinson build a squad full of shite for the sake of a couple of weeks you're a mentalist.

3 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

probly getting his ideas for the team. 

I need a lanky cunt up front. 

A centre half who can twat it the length of the field. 

A midfielder who runs round a lot looking in the sky. 

Three subs who can replace the other three like for like