Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

11 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Someone’s posted it on Twitter 

Fair enough, if it goes south though and turns out his number's been shared on here there's a forum and mods that could get it in the neck.

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How was your mate's call answered?

"Hello, Maxwell pension plans"

He didn’t even speak to him the shitbag rang the number waited till he answered Bassini he said “speak?!” , then called him “a fucking idiot” then put the phone down 😂

Edited by Okocha10
2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Fair enough, if it goes south though and turns out his number's been shared on here there's a forum and mods that could get it in the neck.

I know mate god knows how someone’s got his number, like Lee Anderson’s last week 

8 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

He didn’t even speak to him the shitbag rang the number waited till he answered Bassini he said “speak?!” , then called him “a fucking idiot” then put the phone down 😂

Should have said he was 'Mixu Paatelainen from Bolton Coroner's Office' and told him his club had burnt down. 

2 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Should have said he was 'Mixu Paatelainen from Bolton Coroner's Office' and told him his club had burnt down. 

It’s brilliant that on Pheonix Nights 😂Ringing him 2 in the morning saying it. He would be like who fucking hell is Mixu Paatelainen

37 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

He's just messaged me Bassini now haha wtf, messaged him yesterday. He's put Ken Anderson is the club, when I said why don't you just sue him instead

So he's as thick as mince confirmed then....

6 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

So he's as thick as mince confirmed then....

Yepp we all knew that anyway, he's trying to ring me while I'm in bloody work! Why would even want to speak to any random fan

So apparently I'm not a real football fan.. I was asked if Bolton were to be liquidated who I'd support and I answered "nobody" I'd still watch football occasionally as a neutral, but like fuck am I going to be a fan of another club in the way I support Bolton.

3 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

So apparently I'm not a real football fan.. I was asked if Bolton were to be liquidated who I'd support and I answered "nobody" I'd still watch football occasionally as a neutral, but like fuck am I going to be a fan of another club in the way I support Bolton.

Doubt I'd give football a second thought if Bolton went. Don't know why but outside of Bolton I have no interest anymore in much of it. Even England games. Prefer the cricket now. 

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Doubt I'd give football a second thought if Bolton went. Don't know why but outside of Bolton I have no interest anymore in much of it. Even England games. Prefer the cricket now. 

I'm exactly the same, I'll watch the occasional big game but that's it. I saw the Utd Chelsea line ups and only recognised half of them. Prefer boxing myself but money is ruining that as well.

19 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

I'm exactly the same, I'll watch the occasional big game but that's it. I saw the Utd Chelsea line ups and only recognised half of them. Prefer boxing myself but money is ruining that as well.

Bollocks to watching that shite, I was watching Columbo Goes To College whilst that was on, one of my Favorites.  Apparently it was someone called Barry with the 'Az it bin dun then', not one for mentioning names but hes done nowt wrong whoever he is.

Edited by Breightmet Boy
Mistake