Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers

athywhite1958

Short notice on ticket sales again.

I'm away in Crete and on a boat trip tomorrow. The lad who was going to apply for my tickets for me now can't, so I'm begging for help here. If someone could get me two tickets, I'd be very grateful.

I do have 2 x CRN of course.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, mattbwfc19 said:

No mention of queuing system for this, will be a repeat of fleetwood away

i think its more likely the itk crowd know exactly what time queuing is kicking in

i just cba playing their silly games

cept wembley, ive not applied for tickets since accy and morecambe wipeouts - dunno how long i will sulk for

1 hour ago, Traf said:

I'm away in Crete and on a boat trip tomorrow. The lad who was going to apply for my tickets for me now can't, so I'm begging for help here. If someone could get me two tickets, I'd be very grateful.

I can try mate. I’ve not ordered for a long time but if you tell me what you are after I’ll have a go. I’m not interested in going.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Traf said:

I’ll also try to help out if I can. I’ve a scheduled break at that time. But I probably won’t be able to get on early in a queue. Drop me a message/email pal if you want me to help 👍

43 minutes ago, tomski said:

What dates are the play off semis as them I want to go to if we make it.

Won't know until probably Sunday night of the Bristol Rovers game or the morning after, I don't think. Sky will wait and see who's finished where then carve it up.

Disgrace to leave it so late.

I actually got given some ITK info saying first legs are Fri 12th (2000) and Sat 13th (1500) and second legs are both Saturday 20th (1230, 1500).

Dunno how true that is, but it also said final was on the Monday which was before it was officially announced that it had been moved from Sunday, so who knows.

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

I actually think it will be wrong, I'm sure they leave a full free weekend between the semi and final but might be mis remembering from previous seasons.

Thats what happened on previous POF for BWFC as it gives a full weekend for all the Qeueuing at Ticket Office 

10 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Won't know until probably Sunday night of the Bristol Rovers game or the morning after, I don't think. Sky will wait and see who's finished where then carve it up.

I actually got given some ITK info saying first legs are Fri 12th (2000) and Sat 13th (1500) and second legs are both Saturday 20th (1230, 1500).

Dunno how true that is, but it also said final was on the Monday which was before it was officially announced that it had been moved from Sunday, so who knows.

Cheers mate

5 minutes ago, captainmed said:

It’s very unusual to have 7 days between 1st & 2nd legs.

4 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Thats what happened on previous POF for BWFC as it gives a full weekend for all the Qeueuing at Ticket Office 

It does seem totally out of sync to what I remember happening previously, saying the final on a Monday before it was officially announced was the thing that gave it more credibility to me.

But I do think we're more likely to see midweek first legs and late weekend second legs, then pretty much 2 weeks until the Monday final

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Basically, I've been no help whatsoever 😃

Ha don’t worry as I’m under a bit of pressure as it’s someone’s 40th on 18th. Apparently the play offs are cocking things up when it could be the best gift of all!!!

17 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Bit of educated guessing:

The final round of games of L1 last season was Saturday 30th April

21/22 L1 Playoff Dates

First leg of 3rd v 6th was Thursday 5th May

First leg of 4th v 5th was Friday 6th May

Second leg of 3rd v 6th was Sunday 8th May

Second leg of 4th v 5th was Monday 9th May

Final: Sat 21st May

12 day gap between the 4th v 5th second leg and the final

22/23 Potential Playoff Dates

Final game of this season is Sunday 7th May.

So first leg of 3rd v 6th should be roughly Friday 12th May

First leg of 4th v 5th should be roughly Saturday 13th May

Second leg of 3rd v 6th around about Monday 15th May

Second leg of 4th v 5th, around about Tuesday 16th May

Final is on Monday 29th May. The above gives a 13 day gap between the 4th v 5th second leg and the final, which sounds about right based on last seasons dates.

4 minutes ago, tomski said:

Ha don’t worry as I’m under a bit of pressure as it’s someone’s 40th on 18th. Apparently the play offs are cocking things up when it could be the best gift of all!!!

Same I'm meant to be at a family wedding on 19th, could do without having "that" conversation again considering I've spent the last 9-10 months excusing myself from stuff 😂

3 minutes ago, bromers said:

Bit of educated guessing:

The final round of games of L1 last season was Saturday 30th April

21/22 L1 Playoff Dates

First leg of 3rd v 6th was Thursday 5th May

First leg of 4th v 5th was Friday 6th May

Second leg of 3rd v 6th was Sunday 8th May

Second leg of 4th v 5th was Monday 9th May

Final: Sat 21st May

12 day gap between the 4th v 5th second leg and the final

22/23 Potential Playoff Dates

Final game of this season is Sunday 7th May.

So first leg of 3rd v 6th should be roughly Friday 12th May

First leg of 4th v 5th should be roughly Saturday 13th May

Second leg of 3rd v 6th around about Monday 15th May

Second leg of 4th v 5th, around about Tuesday 16th May

Final is on Monday 29th May. The above gives a 13 day gap between the 4th v 5th second leg and the final, which sounds about right based on last seasons dates.

Sounds fully plausible to me... and makes me want Plymouth to get automatic even more!

7 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Same I'm meant to be at a family wedding on 19th, could do without having "that" conversation again considering I've spent the last 9-10 months excusing myself from stuff 😂

Hahaha the story of a bloke who did every game bar one cos of a wedding could be a good seller!!!