Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FAO Gonzo..

Not in Crawley

On 03/07/2023 at 11:38, Spider said:

This Thai massage

The one where they smother you in chip fat and rub themselves all over you.

Is it a naked thing?

Mate of mine was asking as he’s allergic to nduja sausage meat

none of your 'mates' are allergic to sausage

5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Nowt left in Abingdon BBQ - was given lunch in the wintergardens- wasn't up to much...now sat I a pub called the Station? Waiting for the train. 3.90 a pint of Stella! No wonder it's busy!

how was thai paradise? 

15 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I always remove the cravat first like a gentleman, so no.

Oh, that probably explains why he looked a bit bewildered when I roughly entered him, and said "Take that you winkle-picker wearing, Penny Farthing riding lefty wokeist"

• Members
36 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Oh, that probably explains why he looked a bit bewildered when I roughly entered him, and said "Take that you winkle-picker wearing, Penny Farthing riding lefty wokeist"

I did wonder what you were on about.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

For the record, I like Blackpool but bloody hell there's an awful lot of kids pushing babies around who seem not much older than my 16 year old followed by a young lad in a matching tracksuit munching on a Greggs. 

Just an observation.

Kids having kids isn’t just a Blackpool thing. 

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Kids having kids isn’t just a Blackpool thing. 

I know, just saw a lot of them today.

Also, since when was Preston a massive trouble spot? Loads of police with sniffer dogs at the station, woman dragged off a train pissed and giving abuse with...yes a bloke in a full grey tracksuit following.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Also, since when was Preston a massive trouble spot? Loads of police with sniffer dogs at the station, woman dragged off a train pissed and giving abuse with...yes a bloke in a full grey tracksuit following.

Welcome to the North. Now fuck off back down there.

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Blackpool attracts scutters from all over the UK, mainly Scotland for some strange reason so it is unlikely to have been the locals you witnessed in the main.

Preston isn't known for it tbf, although public transport up here is unfortunately frequented by knobheads.

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

This is entirely normal.

Its the northern powerhouse we were promised.

I have heard more Glasgow accents today than I have in a while, but fucking hell. No wonder folk voted to 'take back control' its like the 60s issues in America - poor working class folks blaming other poor folks for the issues befallen them.

What I saw today wasn't working class - it's under that, and that really needs to be addressed as a country, and stop blaming them for the situation they are in.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I have heard more Glasgow accents today than I have in a while, but fucking hell. No wonder folk voted to 'take back control' its like the 60s issues in America - poor working class folks blaming other poor folks for the issues befallen them.

What I saw today wasn't working class - it's under that, and that really needs to be addressed as a country, and stop blaming them for the situation they are in.

Did you see any clean windows?

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Austerity my friend.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

It’s their own fault.

The opportunity to work exists, but they just don’t seem interested in 4 hour shifts making butties

If they did, they could be buying Government bonds at 6% and be living like kings