Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Old crap football things

• Members
norpigs and that crap record the players recorded in the 70s (here we are super whites) what a fecking embarrasment when they used to play it before every match

Thanks HSP - the nightmares will start again now. My leaving for Oz do in January 88 was at the Strawbury Duck, Entwistle. 50 of us on the train. That fcukin record was on the jukebox (I sh*t you not) and the lads got the landlord to present it to me as a going away memento. Still have the fcukin thing somewhere. Will burn it.

norpigs and that crap record the players recorded in the 70s (here we are super whites) what a fecking embarrasment when they used to play it before every match

Thanks HSP - the nightmares will start again now. My leaving for Oz do in January 88 was at the Strawbury Duck, Entwistle. 50 of us on the train. That fcukin record was on the jukebox (I sh*t you not) and the lads got the landlord to present it to me as a going away memento. Still have the fcukin thing somewhere. Will burn it.

Don't burn it bolty.

Bring it to Bolton when you next come. I'll buy it off you.

• Members

If I can find it Traf, it's yours for nowt. Have a suspicion the missus may have turfed it with a lot of my football trophies. Rescued about 20 of the latter and am looking at em in my office as I write. Women just don't understand such things. ("Don't think I'm dusting all o' them!").

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.