Nolan!

SHAT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all nolan did wrong was miss some (very) good chances
He also: couldn't tackle, couldn't head, and most importantly failed to make a decent pass, or control the ball first time on any occassion he got it. Still, let's get behind him eh? The guy (and Campo) had absolute shockers last night, thank god at least Guthrie had something about him to save our midfield from extinction.

• Members
Still, let's get behind him eh?

Yes; too difficult a concept for you to grasp?. While we're at it, no fecker has bothered to mention that Derby are vastly improved. Should have beaten Blackburn; frightened Liverpool and should have won at Newcastle. Not the easybeats of earlier in the season.

I thought a 3-1 or 4-1 win would have been a fair result last night. If anything sends us down it will be the whole negative vibe around the place, mainly from the 'supporters'.

Yes; too difficult a concept for you to grasp?. While we're at it, no fecker has bothered to mention that Derby are vastly improved. Should have beaten Blackburn; frightened Liverpool and should have won at Newcastle. Not the easybeats of earlier in the season.

I thought a 3-1 or 4-1 win would have been a fair result last night. If anything sends us down it will be the whole negative vibe around the place, mainly from the 'supporters'.

No negative vibe from me bolty, I'm very positive since Norman Wisdom got the bullett, and I agree we should really have won easily last night against amuch improved Derby, nevertheless Nolan was gash in every aspect of his game, there's none so blind.........

Off the pace? Guthrie WAS the pace. He was head and shoulders our best player last night.

Nolan was dreadful - his passing was wayward all night and him and Campo looked pedestrian at best when we went 4-4-2. Still, that doesn't excuse the abuse, which was far more shameful than the performance that provoked it.

As for Campo, now there's a sizeable portion of the wage bill we could free up in the next couple of weeks.

Not wanting to appear antagonistic to my great sparring partner Enzo.

But - Guthrie - like the lad a lot, want to sign him permanently - but he was off the pace a little last night.

Nolan - I thought he did OK, got in some great positions - just missed a chance that would have been easier to score! The boo-ing of him was dreadful as was the booing of Hunt, Phillips and Darby - all BWFC home grown talent before him.

CAMPO - your having a laugh at selling him aren't you? Surely? Was biz last night - granted - but he has been the catalyst for turning our floundering season around some what. Still 1st name on the sheet at this moment in time for me

And for the creme-de-la-creme - are you ready for this buddy! Jussi - star man for me last night. Excellent performance. Never thought I would see the day when he said a goal up with one of his kicks!!

Not wanting to appear antagonistic to my great sparring partner Enzo.

But - Guthrie - like the lad a lot, want to sign him permanently - but he was off the pace a little last night.

Nolan - I thought he did OK, got in some great positions - just missed a chance that would have been easier to score! The boo-ing of him was dreadful as was the booing of Hunt, Phillips and Darby - all BWFC home grown talent before him.

CAMPO - your having a laugh at selling him aren't you? Surely? Was biz last night - granted - but he has been the catalyst for turning our floundering season around some what. Still 1st name on the sheet at this moment in time for me

And for the creme-de-la-creme - are you ready for this buddy! Jussi - star man for me last night. Excellent performance. Never thought I would see the day when he said a goal up with one of his kicks!!

Quit it!

althought i didn't and won't boo nolan or any bolton player. you are aloud an opinion if he's playing shit week after week they need to know that that you the playing punter is not happy.if you performed shit at work your gaffer will pull you to one side and have a word.

as for last night campo was just as bad and i gave him as much shit as nolan. NOLAN should not be captain,iam saying this because as soon as he thinks a player plays the wrong ball/throw in,corner he's right over to the pointing his finger/bollocking them iam sure thats bringing confidence in his own team mates out (not),but as soon as he fucks up nobody ever says a word to him.

i noticed last night before nolan missed that chance stelios was on the touch line ready to come on for him,as soon as he missed that chance megson told stelios to sit down for a couple of minutes, to let him atone for his mistake.

as for people teliing people to f++k off at go to o.t..do you not think were struggling with attendances.

for my opinion i think nolan is a poor footballer,his passing,tackling is aweful,he's been with the club a long time noe and has only had 18 months were he played well. but i still won't boo him.

Add to that Jimmy Phillips and you've got a quartet of players who came through the youth set-up. Is it coincidence or do our booing section only have a go at the locals?

I was embarrassed lt the substitution last night. Nolan didn't play well but he was in no way alone.

dont bring me into it micky. i love the abuse!!

althought i didn't and won't boo nolan or any bolton player. you are aloud an opinion if he's playing shit week after week they need to know that that you the playing punter is not happy.if you performed shit at work your gaffer will pull you to one side and have a word.

as for last night campo was just as bad and i gave him as much shit as nolan. NOLAN should not be captain,iam saying this because as soon as he thinks a player plays the wrong ball/throw in,corner he's right over to the pointing his finger/bollocking them iam sure thats bringing confidence in his own team mates out (not),but as soon as he fucks up nobody ever says a word to him.

i noticed last night before nolan missed that chance stelios was on the touch line ready to come on for him,as soon as he missed that chance megson told stelios to sit down for a couple of minutes, to let him atone for his mistake.

as for people teliing people to f++k off at go to o.t..do you not think were struggling with attendances.

for my opinion i think nolan is a poor footballer,his passing,tackling is aweful,he's been with the club a long time noe and has only had 18 months were he played well. but i still won't boo him.

when nolan missed aob was over to him straight away.

i am yet to hear an explanation from anyone how cheering him being subbed in anyway helps the team.

he was not the worst player we had on the pitch last night.

Campo was a disgrace, he even went chasing the ref whilst the game was going on because he thought he had been fouled.

watched it again this morning and if anything campo fouled their man, it is time he grew up or fucked off.

I think you mentioned it earlier Ani, but the stupid flick Campo tried when Derby attacked us from the restart after Stelios's goal, so very nearly cost us the win and had me spitting blood. I used to love the guy but he rarely seems to engage brain of late.

when nolan missed aob was over to him straight away.

i am yet to hear an explanation from anyone how cheering him being subbed in anyway helps the team.

he was not the worst player we had on the pitch last night.

Campo was a disgrace, he even went chasing the ref whilst the game was going on because he thought he had been fouled.

watched it again this morning and if anything campo fouled their man, it is time he grew up or fucked off.

I thought exactly the same thing....

The game was still ongoing with them attcking just outside our box...and that lunatic is berating the referee....

Sat in bed with the flu watching the game on Sky.

Nolan was probably the 3rd worst player for us. Campo and Ricardo were terrible.

However, what Nolan lacked in quality, he gave in effort.

I have not been a fan of Fat Kev for the last 3 years. It is too long to be a blip in form. He isn't Prem class, but when he got taken off and the crowd cheered, I really felt for him. When i first started watching BWFC, we had clowns like Jimmy Phillips, who lacked talent. But as a 110% player, the fans always backed them. What we had at the Reebok last night were many of the Johnny come lately brigade who think anything less than top 8 is failure.

I hope Kev gets to leave in Jan, he needs a fresh start, we could still get some cash based on his reputation.

If we want to get out of this mess, we have to get behind the team. Save your boo's and criticisms for the end of the season.

. When i first started watching BWFC, we had clowns like Jimmy Phillips, who lacked talent. But as a 110% player, the fans always backed them.

we used to refer to Phillips as the sock...

because you could turn him inside out...

Sat in bed with the flu watching the game on Sky.

Nolan was probably the 3rd worst player for us. Campo and Ricardo were terrible.

However, what Nolan lacked in quality, he gave in effort.

I have not been a fan of Fat Kev for the last 3 years. It is too long to be a blip in form. He isn't Prem class, but when he got taken off and the crowd cheered, I really felt for him. When i first started watching BWFC, we had clowns like Jimmy Phillips, who lacked talent. But as a 110% player, the fans always backed them. What we had at the Reebok last night were many of the Johnny come lately brigade who think anything less than top 8 is failure.

I hope Kev gets to leave in Jan, he needs a fresh start, we could still get some cash based on his reputation.

If we want to get out of this mess, we have to get behind the team. Save your boo's and criticisms for the end of the season.

Considering these are the ones being blamed for low attendance, there seems to be a bit of a conundrum? So are the low crowds due to Johhny come lately's, or have the die hard fans left and only the JCLs are in the stands booing Nolan? Tricky one that.

Maybe, just maybe mind, the fans who are going to the Reebok week in week out, are fed up of seeing this guy, who clearly isn't EPL standard, holding us back?

• Site Supporter

It shouldn't do, but it surprises me and sickens me that one of our own would get booed off, even more so that its our club captain, who always gives 110% and last night was out there with 18 stitches in his head playing under the influence of pain killing injections. For me he always has and always will lay himself on the line for BWFC, regardless of how much they are getting paid you can't expect any more than this.

He didn't have the best of games granted.

However if that volley would have gone in would have he been booed ?? course not .. in fact it would have been a spectacular goal.

I really am shocked at some of the negativity some of you can muster about him. He missed a sitter... but booing the lad off was wrong. It was a dire game and we were all frustrated.

However if you think that you're still right in doing so..we really don't need you as a SUPPORTER so *censored* off. A few of the team are stuggling with confidence and no doubt you lot are fanning those flames. Bet players that we've approached are only too willing to come to a team where the supporters are on the back of one of their most successful players.

Campo: well I am one of his biggest fans, but last night he really had a mare. Should have been subbed early without a doubt.

Guthrie I like, but he does seem to bottle it a little when getting near the box. Confidence again. Saying that his presence in the middle of the park and his effort make up for it.

Edited by Plums

You`re damm right he didn`t deserve that! Nolan was no worse than any of the others and apart from the miss i thought he played ok.

Derby fans sang "worse support we`ve ever seen" and they were right.

Some of you lot don`t deserve a team in the premier league!

Said same to my mate as the ground began to empty with 5 mins to go!!!!

I was seething with the idiots. He wasnt the worst player and even not at the top of his form he runs himself into a stand still every game. All the lad talks about is playing for the club!! And giving 110%. Its not even the 1st time the ironic cheers have been heard when hes been brought off. If your this is your idea of support then f*ck off.

Edited by RayVon

We seem to have more than our fair share of folk who love to moan at Bolton, a mis-placed pass two minutes into the game they start. You can see them get off on it, must be one of the reasons they go to the game.

It's the worse thing about all seat stadiums for me, having to sit near some negative clown with a big mouth every other week.

Never been a boo-er, I want Bolton to win every game and slagging off the players ain't gonna help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.