Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England

barryk32

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is people think we should streamroller teams, we are a average team (at best). Out of sorts, playing against a team who only want to defend. Every England player is shit scared of trying anything other than a simple pass.

Is anyone surprised its 0-0 at HT, we'll win but what do people expect, 3-0 at HT and 6-0 at FT...

Typical idiots, same ones who were booing 18 months ago at the same stadium, heard them singing what a waste of money....Then why bother going again we're shit, whats new!!!

I understand it's live on Setanta, which I have, but I am refusing to watch as I have/had a feeling it would end up as a dour game, with England winning 2:0, with the goals coming late on as the Andorrans get a bit knackered.

England ill still win this game I feel (I'm not usre how well they are playing, but should still have enough to win) - Wednesday will be the interesting game though...............

• Site Supporter
Thing is people think we should streamroller teams, we are a average team (at best). Out of sorts, playing against a team who only want to defend. Every England player is shit scared of trying anything other than a simple pass.

Is anyone surprised its 0-0 at HT, we'll win but what do people expect, 3-0 at HT and 6-0 at FT...

Typical idiots, same ones who were booing 18 months ago at the same stadium, heard them singing what a waste of money....Then why bother going again we're shit, whats new!!!

Borats brothers were 3-0 up at half time. Do you realise the have 1 pro who plays in the Spanish 3rd division, the rest are salesmen and farmers.

I believe you to be the idiot.

England? couldn't give a flying fcuk haven't done for years....

Must admist, I've become a bit like that over the last year or two. I find it very difficult to motivate myself to even watch them on the television now.

Borats brothers were 3-0 up at half time. Do you realise the have 1 pro who plays in the Spanish 3rd division, the rest are salesmen and farmers.

I believe you to be the idiot.

Thus, we are 10 times better than Borats brothers, so should be winning by how many at half-time??

It seems you are victim of the usual England bullshit, expecting our team of world beaters to put out a performance and roll these part timers over without breaking sweat...

It was no different last time we were here, for you to say "I feel embarrassed" makes me chuckle.

• Site Supporter
Thus, we are 10 times better than Borats brothers, so should be winning by how many at half-time??

It seems you are victim of the usual England bullshit, expecting our team of world beaters to put out a performance and roll these part timers over without breaking sweat...

It was no different last time we were here, for you to say "I feel embarrassed" makes me chuckle.

I'm not being funny but you do realise England are playing a team with as many pro's as Chorley?

I'm not being funny but you do realise England are playing a team with as many pro's as Chorley?

I think between the two of us we're saying the same thing....

You opened with saying England are utter shite. I replied saying was that a surprise, i'm fully aware of how "good" England are...

Just surprises me that people expect anything of England, we really are a shambles. 3 managers, same clueless, gutless, inept performances.

And for the record i'd love England to start playing like we want/expect them to. Like a bellend I watch most games and have been away many times watching England. But on each occasion I treated it like i did when we were in Europe. The trip comes 1st the football is very secondary.....

Edited by jimmyjoojar

• Site Supporter
I think between the two of us we're saying the same thing....

You opened with saying England are utter shite. I replied saying was that a surprise, i'm fully aware of how "good" England are...

Just surprises me that people expect anything of England, we really are a shambles. 3 managers, same clueless, gutless, inept performances.

So your saying our national team is on a par with some 3rd world countries, I would agree :drinks:

So your saying our national team is on a par with some 3rd world countries, I would agree :drinks:

Barry the press would have us believe we can win the next world cup if/when we qualify...Then they'll slate them to f?ck when they do arse all.

Where as the rest of us are just glad to be able to Watch a World Cup/Euros with our National team in it for a while....Before we glantly go out, on pens!

Edited by jimmyjoojar

• Site Supporter

went to 3 pigeons on hunger hill to watch it,only to be told they couldn't get a signal,W4NKERS

nipped up White Horse and watched it there

Highlight was a pigeon coming in the pub in first half,looking at the score,then calmly walking out again

Andorra are conference level at most,but if you defend like they did,any side is going to struggle.

Wednesday will be interesting to see if we can play better under Capello.

Tonights performance was meaningless

went to 3 pigeons on hunger hill to watch it,only to be told they couldn't get a signal,W4NKERS

nipped up White Horse and watched it there

Highlight was a pigeon coming in the pub in first half,looking at the score,then calmly walking out again

Andorra are conference level at most,but if you defend like they did,any side is going to struggle.

Wednesday will be interesting to see if we can play better under Capello.

Tonights performance was meaningless

exactly

It's similar to a prem team playing a conference side in the cup they defend their bollocks off for 90mins and the 'better' team has to settle for a low scoring win

I've never understood people who have no passion towards EnglandOK I accept that the English media overhype the team but for me England are only slightly below Bolton in my football alligences

Come on Cole, another 4 will do

it aint England as a country that there is no interest in, it is the sad worthless pieces of shite that play for them, overpaid overhyped lack of passion billy big time gary nevilles, the only passion I have for them is hating them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.