Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nme Tour 2009

• Moderators

Looks like utter shit compared to previous ones, only slightly better than the one with The Horrors, The Automatic and The View.

Kaiser Chiefs, Futureheads, Bloc Party and The Killers for ?17 takes some beating.

Looks better than last year:

Ting Tings

Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong

Cribs.

Only turned out for The Cribs. Johnny Marr joined them on stage.

Was a good night all round.

Can't believe one of Ghana Whites' mates left early though!

• Moderators
Looks better than last year:

Ting Tings

Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong

Cribs.

Aye you having a giraffe? Went to 2 of these and Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong were fcuking dreadful.

• Moderators
Looks like utter shit compared to previous ones, only slightly better than the one with The Horrors, The Automatic and The View.

Kaiser Chiefs, Futureheads, Bloc Party and The Killers for ?17 takes some beating.

aye

take out bloc party, the killers (last two albums) and the futureheads and it's not bad value really

aye

take out bloc party, the killers (last two albums) and the futureheads and it's not bad value really

Always been hit and miss these NME tours but they are cheap, think I saw Asian Dub Foundation, that band who had SEB in it before she went solo and The Stereophonics. 98 I think.

It was poo, but it was ?15 at the time.

• Moderators
I have nt heard of any of them.

Are nt Beautiful South or Deacon Blue on ?

It's now The Sound of Paul Heaton or something, he played Manchester Ritz last Friday.

Joe Lean and the JJJ, what a crock of pretentious shit. They ditched their album as it didn't sound right and then disappeared off the musical compass. Joe Lean played Sofie's brother in Peep Show, the one that wanted Jeremy to take him to London. I don't know if he was the one that sucked off Super Hans though. Camden based wank.

How's about last years XFM Winter Wonderland for ?20:

The Charlatans

The Cribs

The Ting Tings

The Courteeners

Bloke from Starsailor

Stephen Fretwell.

I don't know if he was the one that sucked off Super Hans though. Camden based wank.

How's about last years XFM Winter Wonderland for ?20:

The Charlatans

The Cribs

The Ting Tings

The Courteeners

Bloke from Starsailor

Stephen Fretwell.

The bad thing!

Im waiting on xfms line up this year cause that would have been sweet lookin at last years line up!

Just checked its already out and its shit!

SCOUTING FOR GIRLS, THE VIEW (ACOUSTIC), THE MUSIC, THE SUBWAYS, THE AUTO Hows about nooooooooooo!

Edited by stevieb

The bad thing!

Im waiting on xfms line up this year cause that would have been sweet lookin at last years line up!

SCOUTING FOR GIRLS, THE VIEW (ACOUSTIC), THE MUSIC, THE SUBWAYS, THE AUTO Hows about nooooooooooo!

As Carlos said last years line up was belting was looking for another saw these and thought maybe not!!

The bad thing!

Amazing live! Saw em about a month ago at the academy and they were awesome. Seen em twice before that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.