Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tony Adams

mannyroad58

Watched MOTD last night just to convince myself that it wasn't a dream and the performance was as good as i thought, the highlights proved that we could've bagged 6 or 7, then came the post match interview with that drunken fcuker Adams who never once accepted that we outplayed them but would only talk about the same old shit we hear everytime we turn 1 of the so-called better football playing clubs over " well you know what you're gonna get coming to Bolton, direct in your face football" Well you drunken fcuker get over it we pissed all over you playing some great stuff.

That ex Munich Tw4t said the same kind of thing when we shoved it up shitty the other month

Why can't these fcukwits let it go and just accept defeat instead of trying to blame it on us being bully boys :angry: :angry:

well you know what you're gonna get coming to Bolton, direct in your face football

I find statements like this to be rather silly. In essence then is he saying he's spent all week on the training ground doing set pieces to counteract a predictable opposition, knowing how we play, BUT he still got stuffed. If that's what he means then he shouldn't be a manager.

Watched MOTD last night just to convince myself that it wasn't a dream and the performance was as good as i thought, the highlights proved that we could've bagged 6 or 7, then came the post match interview with that drunken fcuker Adams who never once accepted that we outplayed them but would only talk about the same old shit we hear everytime we turn 1 of the so-called better football playing clubs over " well you know what you're gonna get coming to Bolton, direct in your face football" Well you drunken fcuker get over it we pissed all over you playing some great stuff.

That ex Munich Tw4t said the same kind of thing when we shoved it up shitty the other month

Why can't these fcukwits let it go and just accept defeat instead of trying to blame it on us being bully boys :angry: :angry:

We hardly play that way any more

Guest The Special One

We wasnt in their face cos after we went 2-0 up we sat back and invited pressure on us thats when they scored

Megson out, we should of gone on and won 5-0

tony adams is away with the fairies,completely lost it IMO

he wont last the season,and if he does,he'll take portsmouth down

AGREED, He's always hated Bolton from when Sir John used to run rings round him.

He's a loner & clearly not a leader he will get sacked or take Portsmouth down.

I have got into this 'watching the game sober' lark recently and have paid a lot of attention to things I dont normally care with. For example, the pace we move the ball around the flanks, how much running off the ball Nolan does, how positionally poor our centre backs are far too often, and how f?ckin hard SKD really is. And yesterday one thing I noticed was this........

Elmander made Campbell look like a big girly puff.

That what i thought when i watched it,what a c unt =D>

I just thought what a prick when I heard the interview. All they did was launch long, high balls to the freak. We played decent, entertaining, attacking football and should have pissed on them. 2-1 flattered them southern puffs. Adams will be back on the sherberts before long.

Had to laugh yesterday when the commentator on Sky referred to Arsenal's "lovely floated pass" that resulted in their goal against the bindippers. Forty yards welt over the defenders!

I then saw Liverpool welly it seventy yards for their little Pikey striker to score - good finish though! I then watched Newcastle and Spuds play exactly the same. And not one "in your face, long ball" comment to be found.

w8nkers, the lot of 'em.

It's part of the game. (long balls - not wanking.)

Edited by Zulu

Those Villa fuckers did it against us last week and came up with the excuse that it was cause we packed our midfield

and so they couldnt play their normal footballing game. Why did the backward sounding bastards play like that against Arsenal away then and yesterday against Waste Homme !! And that fuckin Patrick Collins in the Mail on Sunday wants shooting, he just slags us off all the time along with his bumchum mate Matt Lawson from the Daily mail. They are all

clueless southern wankstains1

Just bought the Daily Mail today and another of their Jouralists Paul Hayward has his usual Monday column. He is talking about the Champions League draw and then suddenly writes "its a bad day for those inclined to hype Stoke City v Bolton". What the fcuk have we got to do with the champion league draw ?, these bigots can not resist slaggin us off. Why did we have to be mentioned at all??

Just bought the Daily Mail today and another of their Jouralists Paul Hayward has his usual Monday column. He is talking about the Champions League draw and then suddenly writes "its a bad day for those inclined to hype Stoke City v Bolton". What the fcuk have we got to do with the champion league draw ?, these bigots can not resist slaggin us off. Why did we have to be mentioned at all??

What do you expect from the Daily Mail? Shittest paper going.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.