Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Favourite Nolan Moments

When he walked out at Highbury holding my daughter's hand when she was mascot. The TV camera was in front as they left the tunnel and he chatted to her all they way out to the middle to stop her from getting too nervous. She'll be devastated in the morning when I tell her he's moving on. :cray:

Then don't tell her.

I suppose I could tell her he's broken his ankle but his brother now plays for Newcastle. Still... can't be as bad as when Henrik left!! She cried herself to sleep for about a week !!! Nolan's not in that league.

• Moderators
I suppose I could tell her he's broken his ankle but his brother now plays for Newcastle. Still... can't be as bad as when Henrik left!! She cried herself to sleep for about a week !!! Nolan's not in that league.

just tell her he's gone to the footballer's equivalent of heaven where they go when there careers die

3 things worth a mention.

last minute goal atwest ham last season.

and getting a round in the moat house at silly o clock after the sportsmans dinner

also after the players dinner 3/4 season ago, passing on a couple of invites to the invite only do, the same invites went in and out of the do and got 10 of us in.

• Site Supporter
When he walked out at Highbury holding my daughter's hand when she was mascot. The TV camera was in front as they left the tunnel and he chatted to her all they way out to the middle to stop her from getting too nervous. She'll be devastated in the morning when I tell her he's moving on. :cray:

Moments like that sum the guy up - brilliant.

Good Luck Kev

His goal at United for me

For this generation of Bolton fans, Kevin Nolan has played a massive part in many of our happiest moments.

All the best Kevin, I for one will be giving him massive appreciation when he returns with Newcastle - but only after the game when we have stuffed 'em!!

I feel like you do when you're in a long term relationship that isn't working, and it's time to part company - It's sad but it was inevitable.

Really good way of putting it.

Just don't come back and score for the toon on 29th Kev!

He can score as many as he likes on the 29th.

We play them March 1st.

He should get a rousing reception on his return, our way of showing our appreciation =D>

My bad - 1st not 29th!

Agreed BB - but bet some of the idiots will enjoy their chance to boo away - we need to drown them out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.