Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2009/2010 Season Ticket Prices?

Gaz Nt

honestly that is the best idea i have ever heard.You could also have special First 35 minute only tickets were you would have to leave your seat 10 minutes before half time to queue for a beer and then spend the rest of the match below getting pissed, watching it on TV and opinionating about absolutely everything. Maybe they should throw in a complimentary 5 pints aswell.I would deffo buy one of them.

In which case, I shall return!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly that is the best idea i have ever heard.You could also have special First 35 minute only tickets were you would have to leave your seat 10 minutes before half time to queue for a beer and then spend the rest of the match below getting pissed, watching it on TV and opinionating about absolutely everything. Maybe they should throw in a complimentary 5 pints aswell.I would deffo buy one of them.

You've described my matchday experience down to a tee. Scary!

Just wait for the official announcement: you've only a fortnight or so to wait.

Sorry Traf from today's postings I thought they were announced on the official website. :roll:

Not that I am doubting those ITK for one minute on the prices announced already. <_<

They were on the site, but they've been removed prior to an official unveiling.

The website guys jumped the gun: that's probably why some of you couldn't get the link to work.

Were the prices as per the ones Micky D kindly posted a few weeks back??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.