Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2009/2010 Season Ticket Prices?

Gaz Nt

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking the same thing. You can't watch a team in the conference for 8 quid a match.

I'm looking at renewing my ST next year and car sharing, so if it is true then happy days :yahoo:

?10 for adults at Farsley Celtic (Conference North, a level below the Conference), ?12 to sit down. Me and boy Wiggum - less than ?19 per game between us this season in the NSL.

Megson out, I blame the ticket office etc etc yadda yadda blah blah blah.

Guest squidgy66
?10 for adults at Farsley Celtic (Conference North, a level below the Conference), ?12 to sit down. Me and boy Wiggum - less than ?19 per game between us this season in the NSL.

Megson out, I blame the ticket office etc etc yadda yadda blah blah blah.

I used to pay 8 quid at Hayes Town about 8 or 9 years back and they were bobbins!

Edited by squidgy66

Kids tickets are going down to ?29 anywhere in the ground.

ESL Adults ?199 Seniors/Yoof ?150

ESU Adults ?250 Seniors/Yoof ?199

WSL Adults ?199 Seniors/Yoof ?150

WSU Adults ?250 Seniors/Yoof ?199

NSL Adults ?150 Seniors/Yoof ?129

NSU Adults ?199 Seniors/Yoof ?150

Spoke to my friend at the club this evening and those prices haven't actually been ratified yet.

However, they're not a million miles away from doing so.

They're just trying to work out whether those prices are after Lifeline and/or early purchase discount or whether the club can afford to use those as a starting point and then take the discounts off those figures.

There'll be discounts for:

Early Purchase

Lifeline

Over 3 yrs season ticket holders.

You can get more than one discount applied to your ticket and there's plan to award Teamcard points for beer/refreshment purchases in the fanzone and the stadium concourse itself.

Heavy drinkers like MG for example may find their season tickets for the season after next (ie 2010-11)being free if they've supped enough during the 2009-10 season.

Spoke to my friend at the club this evening and those prices haven't actually been ratified yet.

They're just trying to work out whether those prices are after Lifeline and/or early purchase discount or whether the club can afford to use those as a starting point and then take the discounts off those figures.

Early Purchase

Lifeline

You can get more than one discount applied to your ticket and there's plan to award Teamcard points for beer/refreshment purchases in the fanzone and the stadium concourse itself.

Heavy drinkers like MG for example may find their season tickets for the season after next (ie 2010-11)being free if they've supped enough during the 2009-10 season.

It would be nice for the club to recognise the loyalty of fans that have held st's for a number of years.

That is not to say that I am any better or loyal than anyone else but would be nice to save a few quid <_<

Early Purchase

Lifeline

Ha,least i got to my seat for 20 mins or so :drinks:

• Site Supporter

Oh, I forgot to say when I posted the prices. (I got a bollocking off my mate for posting them, by the way) Anyway, the club knows who has and who hasn't had a S/T previously. They accept that many former S/T holders have recently failed to renew. When I spoke to my mate he liked the idea that previous loyalties ought not to go unrewarded. Likewise, he completely agrees that [my word] JCLs, just because they have a current S/T, ought not to be higher up the pecking order than someone who has recently decided, for whatever reason, not to renew.

The club will therefore be using a permutation type scale where, if you have previously held a S/T it counts in the "any 8 from 11" type of permutation.

They will start off at any 8 S/Ts in the last 11 years as the high point. (Don't bleat about having more than 8 from 11 if you fall into that category, they need to set the datum point somewhere!)

My prices are the cheapest you can expect. 8 from last 11 S/T, Lifeline and early renewal.

All should be announced by the club within the week.

Oh, I forgot to say when I posted the prices. (I got a bollocking off my mate for posting them, by the way) Anyway, the club knows who has and who hasn't had a S/T previously. They accept that many former S/T holders have recently failed to renew. When I spoke to my mate he liked the idea that previous loyalties ought not to go unrewarded. Likewise, he completely agrees that [my word] JCLs, just because they have a current S/T, ought not to be higher up the pecking order than someone who has recently decided, for whatever reason, not to renew.

The club will therefore be using a permutation type scale where, if you have previously held a S/T it counts in the "any 8 from 11" type of permutation.

They will start off at any 8 S/Ts in the last 11 years as the high point. (Don't bleat about having more than 8 from 11 if you fall into that category, they need to set the datum point somewhere!)

My prices are the cheapest you can expect. 8 from last 11 S/T, Lifeline and early renewal.

All should be announced by the club within the week.

But Micky do the club have records going back that far to know how long fans have held st's ?

Wasn't there a problem maybe about 4 years ago when BWFC didn't hold records of who held st's prior to that.

I was chatting to a good friend of Graham (from the ticket office) last night and he said the new prices - when they are annonced - will be on a par with prices when we were at Burnden, as MickyD said, to be announced later this week =D>

Wow athers if that is the case then happy days :drinks:

I think they should sell concourse season tickets at substantially reduced prices for the likes of MG who want to attend the stadium and watch the match downstairs supping.

That's a great idea, we could get extra fans in, and of course those who have been complaining about wanting "standing areas" at the stadium will also have their wish granted, definitely something that the club should consider IMO.

That's a great idea, we could get extra fans in, and of course those who have been complaining about wanting "standing areas" at the stadium will also have their wish granted, definitely something that the club should consider IMO.

honestly that is the best idea i have ever heard.You could also have special First 35 minute only tickets were you would have to leave your seat 10 minutes before half time to queue for a beer and then spend the rest of the match below getting pissed, watching it on TV and opinionating about absolutely everything. Maybe they should throw in a complimentary 5 pints aswell.I would deffo buy one of them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.