Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2009/2010 Season Ticket Prices?

Gaz Nt

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a copy of the prices.

I will be at a sportsmans dinner in a couple of weeks where Mr Gartside and Mr Davies will be on the top table, I will be buying them both a beer!!!

Well done sirs :drinks:

Guest Holly_Goodhead

This thread reads like a pisstake but if it is genuine and Bolton are dropping tickets to Wigan like prices then the atmosphere will be much better next season than it has for a while.We can look forward to the days of 18,000 plus season ticket holders again and 25,000 crowds as the norm.

I have to say that i will be amazed if a WSU drops from ?449 to ?250 however.

This thread reads like a pisstake but if it is genuine and Bolton are dropping tickets to Wigan like prices then the atmosphere will be much better next season than it has for a while.We can look forward to the days of 18,000 plus season ticket holders again and 25,000 crowds as the norm.

Work out the maths - based on the apathy and matchday offers, I reckon there will be less than 10,000 season ticket holders next season at today's prices.

A near 50% decrease in prices (making it under ?15 a game) will surely bring the crowds back in.

Ticket revenue stays static but you have an extra 6,000 punters per game spending their cash on extras.

I agree, these prices should increase the average gate to up near 25,000. We can really get the whole ground rocking, we just need some new songs, as the current one's aren't very good in my opinion. Anybody got any ideas of good new songs that could really catch on and become anthems for the club?

• Site Supporter

Undies will be pleased. Another song thread.

My vote would be

We are the Bolton. The Cock-o-the-North

We all hate Geordies, and Scoucers of course.

We only drink whisky and Newcastle Brown

The Bolton Boys are in town!

Undies will be pleased. Another song thread.

My vote would be

We only drink whisky and Newcastle Brown

The Bolton Boys are in town!

We only drink whisky and pints of flat cap

The Bolton Boys are back?

woo song threads !! :yahoo:

Guest realbwfc
Oh, I forgot to say when I posted the prices. (I got a bollocking off my mate for posting them, by the way) Anyway, the club knows who has and who hasn't had a S/T previously. They accept that many former S/T holders have recently failed to renew. When I spoke to my mate he liked the idea that previous loyalties ought not to go unrewarded. Likewise, he completely agrees that [my word] JCLs, just because they have a current S/T, ought not to be higher up the pecking order than someone who has recently decided, for whatever reason, not to renew.

The club will therefore be using a permutation type scale where, if you have previously held a S/T it counts in the "any 8 from 11" type of permutation.

They will start off at any 8 S/Ts in the last 11 years as the high point. (Don't bleat about having more than 8 from 11 if you fall into that category, they need to set the datum point somewhere!)

My prices are the cheapest you can expect. 8 from last 11 S/T, Lifeline and early renewal.

All should be announced by the club within the week.

mickey does that pig of yours fly?

I was told (not sure if this is true, but my source is usually spot on) that there will be a special telephone passcode you can give to the ticket office where they will pre book your season ticket with an extra 5% discount on top, but its limited to the first 1000 sales. The lad who told me had already rung the ticket office and they said the code would be emailed to season ticket holders with 10 continuous seasons of renewals only as they are the most dedicated of our support.

Not sure if Crew who seems VITK can confirm this or what the code is?

• Site Supporter

You'll see. If you bother your arse using the search facility, you'll see that I was 100% correct this time last year too. In fact, do you want odds that I'm right? My source is pretty sure that, as he's one of the few that makes these decisions, the prices are fact.

Guest realbwfc
You'll see. If you bother your arse using the search facility, you'll see that I was 100% correct this time last year too. In fact, do you want odds that I'm right? My source is pretty sure that, as he's one of the few that makes these decisions, the prices are fact.

arse, search facility?........is that some sort of sex game? :blink:

• Moderators
No, it's an invitation for you to utilise the search facility to find previous topics on this same subject rather than doubt the validity of my posts.

just tell him to fcuk off

id stop telling folk owt

some obviously don't know who you are

Guest realbwfc
just tell him to fcuk off

id stop telling folk owt

some obviously don't know who you are

its obvious i dont know who he is, he has a picture of a pig and i am guessing that aint him,

i was having a joke lighten up c <_<

I was told (not sure if this is true, but my source is usually spot on) that there will be a special telephone passcode you can give to the ticket office where they will pre book your season ticket with an extra 5% discount on top, but its limited to the first 1000 sales. The lad who told me had already rung the ticket office and they said the code would be emailed to season ticket holders with 10 continuous seasons of renewals only as they are the most dedicated of our support.

I didn't know BWFC kept records of how long BWFC fans have held there st's. :blink:

Well I'm on my 18th on the spin so happy days. :drinks:

I wonder how many st's holders we have that have held it for 10 or more years ?

I didn't know BWFC kept records of how long BWFC fans have held there st's. :blink:

i've had one since 1992

pops and grampa spencer for longer i'd guess

• Site Supporter

I reitterate my earlier post:

The club will therefore be using a permutation type scale where, if you have previously held a S/T it counts in the "any 8 from 11" type of permutation.

They will start off at any 8 S/Ts in the last 11 years as the high point. (Don't bleat about having more than 8 from 11 if you fall into that category, they need to set the datum point somewhere!)

They are only counting S/T holders in the Reebok era. Burnden Park S/Ts count for nothing.

I reitterate my earlier post:

They are only counting S/T holders in the Reebok era. Burnden Park S/Ts count for nothing.

Well that will do for me my friend as held one there since it opened.

Anyone know if they'll want you to renew before the season ends to get the best discount or like they have done in the past sometime in June ?

• Site Supporter

All to be officially announced in a couple of weeks. I have it on good authority that BWFC are to ask for money prior to the end of the season but that, should we go down, then next year's prices will be garaunteed for a further two seasons.

Micky, surely you are not saying that the thoroughly modern systems that the club used at Burnden have failed to make it into the 21st century?

All to be officially announced in a couple of weeks. I have it on good authority that BWFC are to ask for money prior to the end of the season but that, should we go down, then next year's prices will be garaunteed for a further two seasons.

I stand & Salute our club.

Well done :yahoo: :good:

Isaac & Family defo renewing!!

Toodle pip.

I have to be careful what I post on this subject "my contact" have been warned.

All I have been told is expect an announcement begining of April.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.