Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Carlos. You Are A Enigma

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the f?ck has this filth been moved to the usually normal Banter forum, do you think us residents want to be infested by this scabies ridden nonsense

Can one of the mods not set up a Dutch Whites forum where all utter drivel spunk stained threads could be moved?

You poluters you nothing else

PS Smiffs, are we having lobby tonight?

Why the f?ck has this filth been moved to the usually normal Banter forum, do you think us residents want to be infested by this scabies ridden nonsense

Can one of the mods not set up a Dutch Whites forum where all utter drivel spunk stained threads could be moved?

You poluters you nothing else

PS Smiffs, are we having lobby tonight?

Are you still smoking that Bolton dope - recently found in Farnworth???

Seems to me you are - especially as I have only contributed little to this thread

Numbskull!

Are you still smoking that Bolton dope - recently found in Farnworth???

Seems to me you are - especially as I have only contributed little to this thread

Numbskull!

Your crimes against this board are clear to see

You are a clown

Whether you've contributed little to this thread is irrelevant, what you have contributed to the board is clear

Hence the reason for my comment

The fact that you had a 10 page thread (which had to be locked) culmanating in you claiming some sort of victory at being Dutch Whites/MG White was the oddest thing I've ever read

But you're numb as a p?ss stone and dull as a bowl of porrige hence the reason I suggested we should have a section where utter crust is moved to

Your warrant has been signed

Your crimes against this board are clear to see

You are a clown

Whether you've contributed little to this thread is irrelevant, what you have contributed to the board is clear

Hence the reason for my comment

The fact that you had a 10 page thread (which had to be locked) culmanating in you claiming some sort of victory at being Dutch Whites/MG White was the oddest thing I've ever read of which 80% of the commments were from other people, who were so easily wound up by what I was saying - pure genius on my part thinking to wind up a few but the majority!!! And it was sooo easy (yourself included).

But you're numb as a pss stone and dull as a bowl of porrige hence the reason I suggested we should have a section where utter crust is moved to

Your warrant has been signed

Truth is b***locks for brains,

you think you are the IT person around here - guess again. You are just a nodoby like everyopne else, including myself. You are not a moderator and if you were you would probably be the only person on here because you seem to hate everyone.

If I was you, I would seek out counselling for your emotional turmoil and help with regards to interacting with other people.

If you think you are so big and brave, then why not come over and tell me to my face - but of course you won't because .... (you always have one reason or another).

So why don't you stick you I'm god almighty comments where the sun doesn't shine.

Edited by DutchWhites

If you think you are so big and brave, then why not come over and tell me to my face - but of course you won't because .... (you always have one reason or another).

If you come to City away or you can wait until August

Then you have a date

give me your mobile number and I'll make an appointment

• Members
Truth is b***locks for brains,

you think you are the IT person around here - guess again. You are just a nodoby like everyopne else, including myself. You are not a moderator and if you were you would probably be the only person on here because you seem to hate everyone.

If I was you, I would seek out counselling for your emotional turmoil and help with regards to interacting with other people.

So why don't you stick you I'm god almighty comments where the sun doesn't shine.

That is the second or third time you have used that since I posted 'Have you sought counselling, Cloghead?'

Can I add the word 'plagiarising' to 'attention seeking serial fantasist'?

you think you are the IT person around here - guess again. You are just a nodoby like everyopne else, including myself.

As I said, you've not been on here long, have you?

I take it you've not heard of the secret Knight's Templar sect on here.

You are just a nodoby like everyopne else, including myself.

I think that you have issues.

Anyway, I reckon you should meet up with Widders and have a fingering competition, I would recommend that you let him go first, so that you know what you've got to beat

I think that you have issues.

Anyway, I reckon you should meet up with Widders and have a fingering competition, I would recommend that you let him go first, so that you know what you've got to beat

Aye, with Mr H as match referee

And so it can be correctly reported on here we'll need someone to film it

I think you should meet at the B of the Bang at mid-day

they pulled it down

perhaps the challenge should be to produce a replica B of the Bang using Kerplunk sticks.

If it was still standing, please advise as to how I could make it at short notice, from Amsterdam!

it would need a referee, otherwise Widders would probbaly try and cheat by using his "fingering mitt" again

A wanderersways collection perhaps? :pardon:

in all honesty - do you want to live.

Many on here hate me, that I do know, do you honestly think they would fund a collection to get me over there just to be gauped at by a mindless 3ft2 balding, rotten teach individual! (description is a joke, btw, except for the mindless bit :good: )

in all honesty - do you want to live.

Many on here hate me, that I do know, do you honestly think they would fund a collection to get me over there just to be gauped at by a mindless 3ft2 balding, rotten teach individual! (description is a joke, btw, except for the mindless bit :good: )

252849242_373d779ccd.jpg

Edited by frank_spencer

If it was still standing, please advise as to how I could make it at short notice, from Amsterdam!

I recall in a thread from the last couple of days where you stated you were possibly meeting "City mates" and going to the game

So unless (going against the grain of course) that was a load of bollocks, then you will have potential plans in place already

What a spunkwrench

Good lad is that Carlos....when he's not on here ;)

That Dutch Shite is as amusing as genital warts tho.....yaaaaawn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.