Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Ticket Sales

chorley

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And those who are not so blinkered know we have that little Twerp gartside to thank for this.

we also had that little twerp gartside to thank for our most succesful time since the 50's and our jollies around europe, oh and 10 years continuously in the prem.

but hey if it keeps whinging twats like you away, keep it up mr Gartside!

hopefully those who havent renewed will help a positive atmosphere appear at the reebok.

Chickens coming home to roost. Meggo's bad attitude to the fans and the awfully dour rubbish served up last season has taken it's toll. People will vote with their feet.

I'm glad you're not worried about losing so many fans. Not a real fan are you

we also had that little twerp gartside to thank for our most succesful time since the 50's and our jollies around europe, oh and 10 years continuously in the prem.

but hey if it keeps whinging twats like you away, keep it up mr Gartside!

Whatever your personal views on Gartside are, you cannot argue with the facts and he has presided over the longest spell of top flight football in 50 years, long may it continue.

• Moderators

Why do we have so many pompous folk at BWFC? And I don't mean the ticket office staff!

Failed to meet your targets, in this economic climate you should be out on your arse.

Gareth Moores is a cancer, carrying on Des McBain's evil campaign of treating people like shit and the general public as mugs. BWFC isn't an ivory tower and there is no reason to treat people with such contempt. The parasites, sorry employees, need to shape up or ship out.

In fact, get rid of them all and start afresh. Bring forth fair pricing FOR ALL, openness and transparency, customer service etc.

• Site Supporter
Chickens coming home to roost. Meggo's bad attitude to the fans and the awfully dour rubbish served up last season has taken it's toll. People will vote with their feet.

I'm glad you're not worried about losing so many fans. Not a real fan are you

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRICK

Living in Chorley between Preston, Wigan, Blackburn it is obvious talking to people in town that the numbers of tickets for Blackburn is up due to the perception that the club is trying to give them the best deal possible, season ticket ?199. Every Wednesday i play over 35's football at the brick house in Blackburn behind the Darwin End, last season only one of the Rovers fans had a season ticket, now six of the team does, why ? simply the price.

These are people who are not big fans of Sam, just like many of Megson at the Reebok, but they have got the price right, a significant reduction, unlike in my opinion our slight reduction, spun like a government minister, to be much more than it actually was.

• Moderators
Living in Chorley between Preston, Wigan, Blackburn it is obvious talking to people in town that the numbers of tickets for Blackburn is up due to the perception that the club is trying to give them the best deal possible, season ticket ?199. Every Wednesday i play over 35's football at the brick house in Blackburn behind the Darwin End, last season only one of the Rovers fans had a season ticket, now six of the team does, why ? simply the price.

These are people who are not big fans of Sam, just like many of Megson at the Reebok, but they have got the price right, a significant reduction, unlike in my opinion our slight reduction, spun like a government minister, to be much more than it actually was.

You should post more often! I agree with every word.

When I was at the ticket office getting my ticket for Sun'lun, the guy infront of me asked how many season tickets we had sold, and the lad at the desk said about the same as last year. It might be that he was sick of answering it, and thats the easiest answer though.

He wasn't lying - we'd sold near enough 12k this time last year too.

I was there yesterday with junior and there were loads of people that I had sat with for years not renewed.

Very sad really but come to the conclusion that a lot of people haven't renewed this year because of 2 reasons

A) Price (club missed a real trick again and could have reduced the adult prices more and filled the place)

B) People will not come to the Reebok whilst Gary Megson is in charge due to the negative tactics

But I'll be there every home game :drinks:

I was there yesterday with junior and there were loads of people that I had sat with for years not renewed.

Very sad really but come to the conclusion that a lot of people haven't renewed this year because of 2 reasons

1) Price (club missed a real trick again and could have reduced the adult prices more and filled the place)

2) People will not come to the Reebok whilst Gary Megson is in charge due to the negative tactics

But I'll be there every home game :drinks:

Edited by fruitbat69

Guest westmidswhite

If we continue to play this way then they wont be able to give them away next season. Price is one thing but no matter how much you pay you expect something back for your money

If we continue to play this way then they wont be able to give them away next season. Price is one thing but no matter how much you pay you expect something back for your money

We filled the Reebok week-in-week-out for the first 2 or 3 seasons in The Prem, with minimum away fans in the ground.

If you are aiming to get, say, 5,000 of those 'missing' fans back on season tickets - I reckon most of them will return if the price is right. The ?199 Chorley mentions for the price at Blackburn would have done the job.

Ofcourse, more entertaining football on offer will help too but price is the biggest factor IMO.

We filled the Reebok week-in-week-out for the first 2 or 3 seasons in The Prem, with minimum away fans in the ground.

If you are aiming to get, say, 5,000 of those 'missing' fans back on season tickets - I reckon most of them will return if the price is right. The ?199 Chorley mentions for the price at Blackburn would have done the job.

Ofcourse, more entertaining football on offer will help too but price is the biggest factor IMO.

So, let's sell another 10,000 St's at a lower price, eh?

Do you think reduced prices will stop folk moaning?

So, let's sell another 10,000 St's at a lower price, eh?

Do you think reduced prices will stop folk moaning?

Not at all but more fans in the place is needed - it was embarrassing on Saturday. Opening game of the season and 17,000 Bolton fans on.

Good to see you back anyway - has the Institute given you access to a computer for good behaviour?

You stated you loved not going on Saturday. Why are you still posting on something you clearly don't give a fuck about then?

no i didnt i wrote love it, meaning the views of folks on here, not the fact i wasnt there :nea:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.