Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

No Flights

I've got Belfast - Bristol Tuesday neet, then return Wed night. I think there's fuck all chance I'm going anywhere.

I've also got Belfast - Heathrow crack of sparrows Friday morn and I'm not convinced that one's going to happen either the way it's looking.

Not bothered about the Bristol one as that one is for work which can wait but the London one is for a blistering alcohol fuelled three day rampage and it's quite unacceptable if that if affected.

Not bothered about coming back from Amsterdam just want to make sure we have somewhere to kip.

Just go back to the Sports Bar - showing a cracking Dutch game today - plus 2 non-interesting Prem games!!!!!

Shame they couldn't get the Stoke vs Bolton game yesterday :-(

Just go back to the Sports Bar - showing a cracking Dutch game today - plus 2 non-interesting Prem games!!!!!

Shame they couldn't get the Stoke vs Bolton game yesterday :-(

Hi mate, nice to meet you - sorry I didn't get back! Might get back later this afternoon for a few!

• Site Supporter

I've just bought 4 hot air balloons off ebay

I'm offering flights to business travellers and expect to make a million within weeks.

Spidairways - we don't wory about dust.

My wifes cousin works at Luton Airport, something to do with despatching planes...

Anyway, her bosses have told her today that it will be highly unlikely that anything will be happening within the next 72 hours, she's pleased as chuff as she's getting paid for staying at home, but if flights aren't going to be coming and going until Wednesday at the earliest, the country will be fucked!

My mate is supposed to be representing Great Britian at the European Underwater Hockey Championships this week in Porto.

Underwater Hockey!

It's bad enoiugh that we have a national team, but for their to be enough countires willing to play it that there can be a European Championship is bizarre. Do they have to hold their breath, or do they have oxygen tanks strapped to their backs?

Hi mate, nice to meet you - sorry I didn't get back! Might get back later this afternoon for a few!

No worries, did leave early today as I was feeling a bit tired and couldn't be bothered with the Portsmouth Villa game - went home, slept, skyped the g/f (she is stuck in UK!!!) and now bed :-)

They use snorkles.

Tis a fooking mad sport imagine ice hockey under water.

More people play Underwater Hockey than play water polo apparently.

he's been playing it as long as i've known him.

Britain came 3rd in the world chamionships last time out.

I dreamt I was playing this last night!!!

The powers of Wways!!

Anyone see the news last night? Sea France and the likes charging more than double for ferry tickets.

And car hire companies wanting E1000 for dropping a hire car off at a port (not sure how much it should have been).

Then was talking to somebody in the travel industry last night and found out that Eurostar were charging ?700 one way for a ticket to Brussels when the standard return fair in that particular class is only ?148.

Scandalous!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.