Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers Ways Golden Era.

Was here under Rivals and was even more left leaning!

Good site, gets me through those days when you pine for a bit of northern banter whilst being surrounded by southerners.

Oh and Spider its discourse not witterings! You should know - you went to Turton didn't you?!?

• Moderators

Who is Keyser Soze.

One for the oldies!!

haha

given that internet messageboards were less "socially acceptable" in them days (i.e. my mates took the p?ss for meeting you lot pre match), that was when it really did spill out into the real world

i.e. smiley going round the pub like fucking columbo trying to work out who it was, and mithering folk on trains home from away games finding out who they were etc

The WW's debagging session that all new member get when they think they are the dogs. If they ride the storm out then they will fit in well. If they don't they piss off somewhere else and bitch about us being Nazi thugs who run a closed shop.

WanderersWays speak.

HBAYT

HBIYC

YHIHF

Clackervalve.....

I don't post often but read loads. Widnes' late night ramblings are legend.

Other WW speak:

SEB's

Nandos

Sebnandos

I love you all!Cuntshovellers.

I began to think the site had a drink, drug, sex, and violence issues during that Prague trip.

It was 100% confirmed on that Southampton coach. That trip will be spoken about for years to come.

Met some great people and apart from that bombchucking cunt who was fired off a few months ago there isnt a man woman or goatfucker I wouldn't enjoy a pint with.

I began to think the site had a drink, drug, sex, and violence issues during that Prague trip.

It was 100% confirmed on that Southampton coach. That trip will be spoken about for years to come.

Met some great people and apart from that bombchucking cunt who was fired off a few months ago there isnt a man woman or goatfucker I wouldn't enjoy a pint with.

the burning of their sacred flag ::lol::

to be fair to Miami he organised some great trips...

Derby away...5 coaches from Cambrian drinks...

Garry Lee didn't know what had hit him, when we apeared over that bridge!

Southampton, the burning of that flag that had been rescued from Nelson's ship or something....

The trip to Tallin with Widness and a few others off here...and of course the Europe jaunts...

to be fair to Miami he organised some great trips...

Derby away...5 coaches from Cambrian drinks...

Garry Lee didn't know what had hit him, when we apeared over that bridge!

Southampton, the burning of that flag that had been rescued from Nelson's ship or something....

The trip to Tallin with Widness and a few others off here...and of course the Europe jaunts...

i went down after that and their lads were still spitting feathers about that, apparently the flag flew over the dell for nearly 100 years

• Moderators

right, my Ipswich story

first off, I absolutely gurantee 100% swear on what's left of my folks lives that this is true, ask my brothers, or mates, if you ever meet them

in the aftermath of the barry knight debacle, we're all licking our wounds on the bwfc rivals bit

as was the norm them days, ipswich fans came on giving it the large, dirty northern c?nts, got what you deserved etc

i took it personally

so go for a mooch on their section

loads of them on there "i'm a lifelong fan me, can't get tickets for wembley, gutted, beg beg beg"

so I gets this idea

I sign up a fake hotmail and rivals account called "portman_dave"

go on there and say I'm a lifelong fan too, got 4 tickets but mate has dropped out, 2 going spare, I want them to go to REAL fans, no JCLs, so email me telling me why you think you should have them

hour later i login to hotmail and i have loads of mails, loads

spend my dinner chuckling to miself as I read how they met bobby robson on their 5th birthdy, pictures with terry butcher as a kid, you name it, they'd done it

one bellend tries telling me he's that hardcore he went to Grimsby away on a Wednesday night with about 200 other hardy souls, his email account is @hull.ac.uk - clearly at Hull uni, clearly not that hardcore

then one guy mails me this proper sob story - in the past 12 months his wife has left him, took the kids, lost his job, stuggling to make ends meet, couldn't get to the games that season so missed out on vouchers blah blah blah

and leaves me his mobile number 07980 whatever

so I have this other idea

I mail him back and tell him he can have them for free, i'm quite affluent, his story touched me, I'll call you later with details

I then mail hull uni lad and say "grimsby away, wow, that's commitement, they're yours mate if you want them, call me later on 07980 whatever"

end of work I log back in, have mails from them both telling me i'm a right bastard I am and how could I do that to a proper football fans

so I mail them both back saying

"now you know how it feels to get shafted you cunts, come on you whites"

had a massive wank right after, it felt good

• Site Supporter

right, my Ipswich story

first off, I absolutely gurantee 100% swear on what's left of my folks lives that this is true, ask my brothers, or mates, if you ever meet them

in the aftermath of the barry knight debacle, we're all licking our wounds on the bwfc rivals bit

as was the norm them days, ipswich fans came on giving it the large, dirty northern c?nts, got what you deserved etc

i took it personally

loads of them on there "i'm a lifelong fan me, can't get tickets for wembley, gutted, beg beg beg"

so I gets this idea

go on there and say I'm a lifelong fan too, got 4 tickets but mate has dropped out, 2 going spare, I want them to go to REAL fans, no JCLs, so email me telling me why you think you should have them

spend my dinner chuckling to miself as I read how they met bobby robson on their 5th birthdy, pictures with terry butcher as a kid, you name it, they'd done it

one bellend tries telling me he's that hardcore he went to Grimsby away on a Wednesday night with about 200 other hardy souls, his email account is @hull.ac.uk - clearly at Hull uni, clearly not that hardcore

then one guy mails me this proper sob story - in the past 12 months his wife has left him, took the kids, lost his job, stuggling to make ends meet, couldn't get to the games that season so missed out on vouchers blah blah blah

I mail him back and tell him he can have them for free, i'm quite affluent, his story touched me, I'll call you later with details

I then mail hull uni lad and say "grimsby away, wow, that's commitement, they're yours mate if you want them, call me later on 07980 whatever"

end of work I log back in, have mails from them both telling me i'm a right bastard I am and how could I do that to a proper football fans

I owe you a pint for that. Brilliant, magic.

Afore the end of the season.

right, my Ipswich story

i took it personally

so I gets this idea

Class :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.