Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Squad Against France

MickyD

In the dirty wops defence i think he will only ever have 1 big target man in his squad with 3 out and out strikers so he would have looked at it as either Carol or SKD and not both. Fort me I would have had both in the squad and played both in the first 11 with 2 wide men getting balls in the box over crouch and Bothroyd, but what do I know!

I am happy with Bothroyd, if you have watched any of his games this season, he has be superb, really really top draw performances.

Henderson is a great prospect, so its great players like him are in. Smalling too tbh.

But Crouch.....Peter fooking crouch....he has just scored his first goal of the season.

Davies should be in.

I agree Pabs but theres's this nobody in the Rymans league knocking them in for fun. He's 47 but he's got to be on Capello's radar shirley.

Edited by Underpants

fuck this shit, no davies is for jay boothroyd (championship striker and failed at the highest level), and no cahill for smalling?! (done fuck all this season) i'm fucked off with this. I have followed England abroad for 8 years now and can't be arsed with it any more. The national side can do one. End of the day the whites are 5th in the league. fuck it, the squad announcement has pissed me off a treat

• Site Supporter

fookin great squad as far as we,re c?ncerned. do u really think davies and cahill wil be @rsed when they have been overlooked so many times before. roll on newcastle and blackpool with a fully fit davies and cahill.

=D> =D> =D> Good point sir.

Just shows all we need is a part time manager for England because having this guy on his multi millions is a complete joke.

All he seems to do is pick players based on the newspaper comments; dickhead

The good thing is though our players wont be risked in a nonsense friendly and hopefully will be even more up for it for the next game

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.