Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Disgusting

anewman

• Site Supporter

Stoke may well have been bypassing midfield but the ball was going to our own defenders. That those defenders then couldn't find a white shirt is beyond my comprehension.

United when we got dicked 6-0 at Burnden and when we beat Leicester 5-0 at Filbert Street spring to mind everything one team touched turned to gold and everything the other team touched turned to shit - 999 times out of a thousand that result yesterday doesn't happen I'm just gutted it did on our biggest day for a long long time.

I said at the start of the season top 10 and a decent cup run would be a cracking season hopefully we can reflect on achieving that at the end of the season but i think all our real suppporters need a good week to get over this and then get back on it for Arsenal - when the things or people you love let you down you don't kick the shit out of them you pick them up and have their back.

It'll take more than a week, I could handle a defeat, just not a spineless gutless performance.

+1 nail on the head

A last minute winner, a dodgey peanalty decision, muamba blasting the last penalty over, pissed off as everyone would have been i think we could have took it and clapped them off.

It was the manor of the defeat, as if every cliche about the over paid, in it for the money payers came true in one horrific 90 minutes fuck em it will be hard to take any interview any of that team do seriously.

Bollocks to gettin a refund the day was top, a win would have just topped it off, but i bet you any money i have those players would have been on a win bonus and gladly got there greedy mits on it as soon as they walked off that pitch.

The match was a write off just got to let it go.

supported bolton for 40 years. thats the worst display i can remember.

including 6-0 down at half time notts county 5-0 down half time sheff wednesday.

support was shit soon sa first goal went in never heard apeep.

so glad i never spent money i didn"t have on that.

klasnic never touched the ball,petrov didn"t want to touch it.

in regards ton jussi our best keeper plays for wigan.

feel so sorry for owen he deserved better than that.

If by 'so glad i never spent money i didn't have on that', that means you didn't go?, how can yo criticise the support? Get fucked your opinion is worthless.

supported bolton for 40 years. thats the worst display i can remember.

including 6-0 down at half time notts county 5-0 down half time sheff wednesday.

support was shit soon sa first goal went in never heard apeep.

so glad i never spent money i didn"t have on that.

klasnic never touched the ball,petrov didn"t want to touch it.

in regards ton jussi our best keeper plays for wigan.

feel so sorry for owen he deserved better than that.

Derrener your to blame as much as the team for that result , if you and the rest of the arm chair warriors had got off your arses and gone to support the team like the stokies did then we just might have seen a performance from the whites.

It'll take more than a week, I could handle a defeat, just not a spineless gutless performance.

couldn't agree more.

Getting beat yes, I can handle. The way in which we got beat will take some getting over. Gutless and fucking spineless, no passion or fight. Was a disgrace

It was just one of those days. We haven't become shite overnight, but we're not that good either. What that game did do is hightlight our frailties when it all went bad at once.

Coyle - Doing a great job, but clearly didn't get it right yesterday IMO. Wrong selections all over the place. Elmander - A midfielder against a shit WHU side - maybe. Against an up for it Stoke - never. Klasnic starting - He hasn't put a 90 min shift in all season, & looks lively off the bench - why change it now? Mark Davies on the bench for Muamba? Not for me when we needed to pass through a very big Stoke side.

Tactics - Davies never has a good game against big defenders, so why did we spend most of the game lumping it to him?

Motivation - Just not sure what happened there, but not one of them seemed up for it.

Players - Individual errors, couldn't string passes together. Nobody seemed capable of taking hold of the game.

Summary - Never at the races. Shit, but we'll have better days.

how do you use the biggest dicking in semi final history as a motivaional tool,

You tell the players that they have let the fans down and to go out against Arsenal and win them back.

But do we want that as maybe we'll behelping Man Utd win the league by beating Arsenal?

=@

Sorry, but thats pathetic.

Thats like saying I hate United more than I love Bolton.

Surely people cant feel that strongly about United.

But do we want that as maybe we'll behelping Man Utd win the league by beating Arsenal?

=@

Arsenal are doing a pefectly good job of ensuring man Utd win the PL all on their own, our result against them will have little bearing on that sadly

=@

i cant understand were ur thinking comes from i dont care who wins the fuckin league i just want whats best for us

do u think liverpool were botherd when they scored in last minute, they were'nt thinking oh wot av we done this will help united

get more titles than us . if we start playing with the mind set of how it helps other teams we might aswell fuck off to italy

and start takin bribes aswell

just like to add we're all hurting after sundays result i just hope some of the players are feeling one hundreth of how we do

i doubt it, but like i say you can hope

=@

We can still make europe. We are 6 behind Liverpool with a game in hand, its a longshot but we have a chance while its mathmatically possible. :pardon:

Also 6th if Man City finish 5th and win the FA Cup.

Not that we've any chance of 6th.

That means we can actually get revenge on Stoke on the final day, if City have won the Cup and need points to secure 4th we can knock both City out the Champs league and Stoke out of Europe.

That means we can actually get revenge on Stoke on the final day, if City have won the Cup and need points to secure 4th we can knock both City out the Champs league and Stoke out of Europe.

Plus they are only 6 points above bottom; dont think they have a much chance of going down but its a funny old game. :yahoo:

Take your lad to Man City and let him have a bit of success that you have never had supporting Bolton.City will win trophies in the next few years.Supporting Bolton will be a life of heartache and choking on the big stage on the rare times it comes around for the lad

you have won fuck all in 35 years and if you dont beat stoke it will be 36 take your lad to city what a fucking balloon Edited by athywhite

Take your lad to Man City and let him have a bit of success that you have never had supporting Bolton.City will win trophies in the next few years.Supporting Bolton will be a life of heartache and choking on the big stage on the rare times it comes around for the lad

Get stuffed you manchester halfwit

Stoke will beat you in the final and Spurs will keep you out the Champions League.

?200M and your still facking chite

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.