Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Do We Really Want West Ham To Be Relegated?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

from that photo she looks like a tranny ,Gubbins were taking make up tips

only one i could find with a bit of flesh on show.

she does look even muckier in a smart suit though...

What a last few minutes at White Hat Lane, Blackpool missing great chances[great goalkeeping], Adam misses a penalty, then they get another and Adam puts in the other corner for 1-0, they beat us and they'll be safe.

Edited by Didledee

would almost be worth us laying down. I want Blackpool to stay up over West Ham, Wigan , Blackburn & Wolves

Should make for a good atmosphere considering it's shit or bust for them with their last game being an Old Trafford

Fair play to Redknapp for the CL successes, but Rose starting ahead of Krancjar? He'd walk into any side outside the top 5 and yet he never gets a game for them.

Rose played left back.

It looks like Blackpool must beat us now, especially looking at who they've got on the last day.

would almost be worth us laying down. I want Blackpool to stay up over West Ham, Wigan , Blackburn & Wolves

Should make for a good atmosphere considering it's shit or bust for them with their last game being an Old Trafford

What makes you think we won't, its becoming a bit of a habit.

What a last few minutes at White Hat Lane, Blackpool missing great chances[great goalkeeping], Adam misses a penalty, then they get another and Adam puts in the other corner for 1-0, they beat us and they'll be safe.

niot 100pc convinved 39 would keep blackpool up

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.