Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Targets

Zico

Guest bwfcdan

David Vaughan,Blackpool lad is currently parked next to my mate at the bok. Saturday shopping? Or in talks? He was there with his missus so it may well just be shopping to be fair.

Guest bwfcdan

I was being obtusely diplomatic. :pardon:

Which is good, poor manners get you nowhere. As for Vaughan, turns out he went to the cinema :D

Guest Blixa

Aye

That's got fuck all to do with being African

Getting a football work permit has a similar amount to do with Africans having kids too.

Guest Blixa

People from Bolton are the salt of the earth so show some respect.

Yeah, all of 'em. Including me I suppose.

Which is good, poor manners get you nowhere. As for Vaughan, turns out he went to the cinema :D

Because there are no cinemas between Blackpool & Horwich?

Edited by Traf

Guest bwfcdan

Because there are no cinemas between Blackpool & Horwich?

I'm sure there is, but Blackpool's a shithole we're as Horwich is not. Maybe he lives round here. Not that it matters.

Muamba was supposed to be shit hot at the last Under 21 Championships according to some people but when he plays in the Premier League he is more shit than shit hot.

Point being that this is a kids tournament where standards aren't very high.I wouldn't rule out a transfer because of a few good games at Under 21 level.

quote name='BigUn' timestamp='1309080760' post='870729']

Thiago Alcantara scored for Spain last night as they won the U21 tournament.

Have we still any realistic chance as he's s'posed to be sh1t hot!

good goal too, looks a bit special this lad. hope we can sign him. rumours of him being part of the fabregas deal if it goes ahead though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOdwgGwBd7E

Muamba was supposed to be shit hot at the last Under 21 Championships according to some people but when he plays in the Premier League he is more shit than shit hot.

Point being that this is a kids tournament where standards aren't very high.I wouldn't rule out a transfer because of a few good games at Under 21 level.

Or alternatively our managers and the England set up (and me) are right and a bunch of Bolton fans are wrong and Muamba isn't actually shit? :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.