Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Targets

Zico

• Moderators

I don't need anything spelling out cheers - I agree 100% replacing sturridge and elmander are prioroties far and away above anything else - we were quoted in the press as being linked with Mears for ?400k I just said I thought it represesnted good business and would improve our squad IMO - replacing players we've lost with equal or better players is an absolute necessity in any close season but looking to improve other areas shouldn't be completely overlooked if a good deal comes along whether you think Mears is shite or not.

reet, so you own a house

it's pissing down, the roofs leaking and you don't know how much its going to cost

do you buy a fcuking lawnmower?

or do you get a price, get the roof fixed and then buy one

fcuk me

reet, so you own a house

it's pissing down, the roofs leaking and you don't know how much its going to cost

fcuk me

What about if its council?

• Moderators

reet, so you own a house

fcuk me

you seem to assume because you've not heard that they're out getting concrete quotes for their roof, then they are definitely not out getting concrete quotes for their roof

you are also assuming they haven't also budgeted for the fact they need both a roof and a lawnmower

the lawnmower may have been sold by the time you get your roof fixed

remember, you are not the homeowner, you are merely a tenant renting a room and don't know what's really going on, or something

I didnt not believe you onlyoneawalker, just making light of the fact. Wonder what he was shopping for? Hasnt got a house over here yet I dont suppose. must be tinned stuff, fresh food would go off before he got it back to South Wales. Adds credance to the chungy dog food theory.........

:good:

reet, so you own a house

fcuk me

Is it that simple? Tom Eaves for example? Agreed the top brass will have a budget and targets in mind now dependent on the outcome of selling certain players but if the "market" throws up a good deal Coyley goes to Garty Garty goes to Ed and we move for the player

you seem to assume because you've not heard that they're out getting concrete quotes for their roof, then they are definitely not out getting concrete quotes for their roof

You don't make a roof out of concrete. Maybe that's where we're going wrong.

Guest Blixa

Could be wrong, but as he's not actually a full international (judging by that write up), how will he get a work permit?

Could be wrong, but as he's not actually a full international (judging by that write up), how will he get a work permit?

How do the millions of Africans in London get one - they claim asylum. Oh no that wont work because they dont work either; they just knock out 6-12 kids and live off the state.

Guest Blixa

How do the millions of Africans in London get one - they claim asylum. Oh no that wont work because they dont work either; they just knock out 6-12 kids and live off the state.

On that second point, like half of Bolton though, to be fair.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.